PDA

View Full Version : barca were very lucky tonight

modd
04-10-2013, 08:52 PM
psg will really regret that. They had chances at 1-0 to kill of for me a poor barca team off but did not. They paid for that through the goal by pedro. I think a team with more experience would have knocked barca out tonight.

its their first proper year in champions league for a bit so their learn and be stronger for next year. Barca not the team they were two years back but their keep finding a way of going through. Their experience showed tonight.

redgunamo
04-10-2013, 08:53 PM
Well, not in the football at least.

modd
04-10-2013, 09:01 PM
all were pretty poor second leg and scrapped through in the end. i think bayern would good but juventus never tested them.

i think psg will have regrets though.

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
04-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Barcelona did all the hard work in the first leg getting the 2 away goals.

Just like Bayern did to us in getting those 3 away goals at the Emirates...

:cry:

modd
04-10-2013, 09:05 PM
to go through playing. all the teams in semi have done that at some points this year

nayern home to us
real away to man united
dortmund home to malaga
barca home to psg

name of game is their in semi finals. i be amazed though i dortmund win it. still too weak the back for me to win it.

redgunamo
04-10-2013, 09:07 PM
It's just that we seem to have forgotten how to win any trophy.

seasider7
04-10-2013, 09:09 PM
just wished they had taken their chances at 0.1 and not allowed Barca back in.

modd
04-10-2013, 09:10 PM
and it be all to play in semi. we as good as dortumund and they are their.

still next season with improved team we be ready for bigger challenge. i think all english teams will do better in champions league next year.

modd
04-10-2013, 09:13 PM
saying psg needed to start well and shake barca up which is what they did with the early chances.

i am not as stupid as some posters think when it come to football. I seen barca play this high line so often against real and been made to pay for it. it amazing that no one exposes it to them more

psg will regret their misses. they had good chances to kill them off at 1-0. if that was top english team , barca have been knocked out the way they played.

barca can be exposed if you let them have the ball and then when you tackle them, hit them quickly on counter attack. with unsure defence it can happen more and more .

Jake
04-10-2013, 09:22 PM

modd
04-10-2013, 09:23 PM
not due to quality but weakest at the back and not as experience of the other three of playing champions league semi finals.

redgunamo
04-10-2013, 09:31 PM

modd
04-10-2013, 09:36 PM
over last ten years is simply amazing. from nearly going out of buisness to last few years winning two leagues and the dkb cup and now in champions league semi.

anything a bonus now. Klopp done a amazing job their. simple amazing. three other clubs in the semi barca, real and munich have spent double the money they have.