PDA

View Full Version : Winding up modd is not funny. Can you leave him alone please. Look what happened to Fash couldn't

Pat Vegas
04-10-2013, 02:11 PM
hack it flounced himself to death.

modd
04-10-2013, 02:13 PM
By attacking me for sake sake. I will not be bullied off .

Classic Jorge
04-10-2013, 02:29 PM
contrary to what he things, we arent doing it to atarck him, it's just funny when he bytes.

The Tony
04-10-2013, 02:33 PM

The Tony
04-10-2013, 02:34 PM

modd
04-10-2013, 02:58 PM
:banghead:

modd
04-10-2013, 03:00 PM
And in pack kind of mentality enjoy it. Its bullying but difference is I won,t be push away due to it

s0a9
04-10-2013, 03:01 PM
but I do REALLY hope that you stop posting.

It's ok every now and then, but the constant stream of repeated "We is da best" style posts after any Arsenal win (and occasional draw), one after another, on & on, over & over just gets in the way of genuine points about a particular match that other forum members of the forum might want to put across.

I now actually find myself avoiding the forums directly after the end of a win so I don't have to trawl through the repeated drivel you frequently post.

A simple "the lads played well today especially Ramsey out wide, who took his 8 goals extremely well" would do fine.

The "Almunia is best keaper in da world end of." tripe, just because he got through a game without conceding 5, is really not needed.

modd
04-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Werid

modd
04-10-2013, 03:05 PM
You said I just talk about arsenal after games which is a lie as I talk about range of things. Secondly you said I should say things in a way you like. Sounds like russia type request from 1980s. I post what I like about the team. If you don,t like it when I could not give a crap

s0a9
04-10-2013, 03:15 PM
"heroes. david bowie song to celebrate"

"we got top four . they both f**ked "

"we finish top four whatever happens on sunday"

"we got one best defences in the league"

"a day we never forget. april 6th 2013"

"guy is a legend. hero to young czech kids"

"great song from arsenal fans. mind the gap"

"we defended like legends. magnificent"

"i thought mikel was maginifcent today. what a leader"

"tonight good night in good sunshine to get drunk "

"monreal was fantastic again today"

"arsene wenger :bow: "

I could go on, but that's 5 minutes of my life I've spent on you, which is honestly, 5 minutes too long.

modd
04-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Way as fans do in pubs across country. If you bother to check over last eight years I been on here your see I do not just talk about arsenal. But your too pathetic and bitter to bother to check. If you do not enjoy arsenal fans celebrating their teams win they do not respond to my post. Ok **** :****er:

s0a9
04-10-2013, 03:28 PM
You responded to my well-reasoned post titled "I'm not attacking you" by calling me pathetic, bitter, a **** & a ****er.

Well done. You've proved me wrong.

Oh, apart from the bit about you repeatedly spouting gibberish after a successful result.

You have my coplete & utter admiration now.

Modd for PM.

modd
04-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Saying I post crap. You go for me and I bite harder back
again you ignored the fact I talk about range of different things and go on same attack. I was rude to you and I should not swear but if your rude do not expect a kind response.

s0a9
04-10-2013, 03:39 PM
I pointed out that you make repeated, often pointless posts, that clutter the forum and make it harder to find genuine points about the game/players/club etc, and stated that I now often had to avoid the time straight after a match so I didn't have to see it all.

I then gave you a lot of examples of you doing just that.

The fact that you say you don't do that, doesn't actually mean that it's not true.

modd
04-10-2013, 03:49 PM
And calling me a c**t in the past. Secondly total *******s I clutter the forum . There are many others been here for long times and they post freely. What you said is without foundation its so untrue. The fact you don,t like my posts after games is your issue not mine. Also I can list your loads of example that I post not just stuff about arsenal. But other issue. Also you say my posts are pointless. What makes your post of any quality or substance. Also to say none of my posts are valid is what I call you being lazy in not checking my posts over the last 8 years. I make all my posts with good intent and rude people like you will not stop me.

s0a9
04-10-2013, 04:41 PM
1, I didn't say that you never post about anything other than Arsenal - I pointed out "the constant stream of repeated "We is da best" style posts after any Arsenal win (and occasional draw), one after another, on & on, over & over just gets in the way of genuine points about a particular match that other forum members of the forum might want to put across."

2, I didn't say that your posts were pointless, I said they were "repeated "We is da best" style posts"

3, I didn't say they weren't valid. See above.

modd
04-10-2013, 04:47 PM

modd
04-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Secondly I deny I repeat myself after games. If you bothered to do your rsearch your see I mentioned great music and other issues straight after game like cesc hat trick for barca. Also you are wrong to say I repeat same pro arsenal . I talk about other teams as way and where they are at. Thridly to say what I write I get in way of others posting is rubbish. I do not tell.people not to post and many on Saturday got their own points throughm I often dud not start threads but respond to others. So again you talking without basis.

s0a9
04-10-2013, 04:56 PM

modd
04-10-2013, 05:00 PM
down the old your tony line. pathetic troll idiot. you once called me a five year kid dealing with adult. i think i am adult here dealing with a child. :wave:

s0a9
04-10-2013, 05:43 PM
Yeh, you've got me modd.

Your superior intellect, not to mention spelling & grammar, clearly separate the men from the boys.

Good work. You showed me :nod:

modd
04-10-2013, 05:49 PM
talking from someone who posts inane abuse troll like responses. You really are a idiot. you did not awnser in previous post one arugument i made about saturday and instead went down tony route.

shows that your a child in adult forum and you should go back to the playground.
:wave:

s0a9
04-10-2013, 06:04 PM

modd
04-10-2013, 06:06 PM
:****er: its like dealing with a clown How old are you. four. :hehe:

s0a9
04-10-2013, 06:25 PM
:rubchin:

modd
04-10-2013, 09:08 PM
who acts like a four year old. but with your replay just then you just proved my point. :shakehead: