PDA

View Full Version : She was insane for years before this day, which is rather sad...

High Quality Kick and Run
04-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Because she would not have seen this coming clearly and not have felt the pain ... But their is some small comfort that she must have felt a lot of fear and panic at different times as she became more addled - the kind of fear and panic that she engendered in millions of poor and dispossessed on a daily basis during her dark reign.

No-one can doubt that she was a massively important political figure - but then bubonic plague was a massively important event in the Middle Ages.

She sold the country to the greedy self seekers who since figured out that what was bought could be mortgaged - as long as the credit rating kept increasing...

And those who decline to buy into this vision were left to dwell in the pits of slum estates or thrown to the wolves of a new generation of petty private portfolio end landlords hellbent on a life of gain without work

The irony of welfare culture is that it smells a lot like the same something for nothing idealism of the on-the-make class of warriors who have built the portfolios of property and now wait for the government cheques to come in to pay their mortgages

She was a bully. She was quite heartless. She is gone.

Let's hope she crosses over quick and doesn't hang around in limbo spooking this country anymore.

Camp Freddie
04-08-2013, 09:52 PM

Supermac1976
04-08-2013, 09:54 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/15i1eg1.jpg

7evens
04-08-2013, 09:57 PM
You really did need to be there.
All things in politics balance out in the end.

Chief Arrowhead
04-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Trying to make that bit out, is that what you meant?

Camp Freddie
04-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Over 4 million unemployed
Communities and industries decimated
Manufacturing Industry never recovered
highest levels of relative poverty
largest gap between rich and poor in the post war period.

Shambles? Look around at the legacy. Bankers running the economy and tinpot public schoolboys trying to run the country.

Chief Arrowhead
04-08-2013, 11:45 PM
50 million on food stamps.

90 million out of work.

Work force at 63.3%, the lowest since the Great Depression ...

and most of these jobs are dead end careerless jobs.

But hey, he's cool. Plying golf every day. Wife and kids taking multi million dollar vacations. The whole media has his back.

Alexism - Atheoist
04-09-2013, 12:21 AM
oh yeah, you say we can't blame Bush for anything. We couldn't blame him when he was in office and we can't blame him for anything now.

Any keep trolling with the "liberal media" meme. It plays well on Fox but nowhere else.

Oh, facts, just to keep my record going.
1) Bush had more vacation days than any president BY FAR. 1 out of every 3 days. But this is what Fox tells you to complain about so here you are. Does Fox ever state these facts?

"President Obama has been on vacation 78 days from 2009 to 2011. At the three year mark into their first terms, George W. Bush spent 180 days at his ranch in Crawford, Texas and Ronald Reagan spent 112 vacation days at his ranch in California. Of course, staff was around all three Presidents on vacations and all White House aides argue that the commander-in-chief is never “out of touch” with work."

2) Obama or Bush's fault on unemployemnt? hmmm
http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/bikini-graph-grab-from-Obama-video.jpg

Now ofc I am not totally supporting Obama. he's been very foolish in falling for the conservatives false cries about how we needed to focus on the debt not jobs (omg! No way we should do another stimulus!!! Scary!) Macroeconomic models have been very clear gov't spending was and is needed and he failed to even push for it.

But please...it was not that long ago that Fox told you to scream about how debt DEBT was the scary thing we needed to focus on and we all saw you toe the line and scream what you were told to.

I don't have to watch Fox to know what they are saying - I just have to read your posts.

Chief Arrowhead
04-09-2013, 01:03 AM
I notice you can't refute my facts, because they are true.

Keep your head in the sand. Blame Bush.

90 million unemployed.

50 million on food stamps.

I guess you don't hear this stuff since you watch MSNBC 24/7.

Chief Arrowhead
04-09-2013, 01:31 AM
Shows the most anemic job recovery from a recession in my country's history.

Alexism - Atheoist
04-09-2013, 03:51 AM

Alexism - Atheoist
04-09-2013, 03:56 AM

Chief Arrowhead
04-09-2013, 04:19 AM

Chief Arrowhead
04-09-2013, 04:20 AM

Alexism - Atheoist
04-09-2013, 01:09 PM