PDA

View Full Version : lendwithcare.org Lend £15, get it paid back over 12 months and change a life in the process.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-20-2013, 12:01 AM
Sorry. Pissed. Just post the following on my OU group page:

https://www.lendwithcare.org/

Best charity in the world. These small scale 3rd world entrepreneurs come to LWC (run with the help of the co-op) with their business plans, The plans are vetted and if appoved, they get put on the website.

The standard donation is £15. When enough £15s have been donated to get the £700 or whatever they need, you get paid back your £15 over the course of the year.

About £1.35 per month. And the first payment is to cover exchange rate fluctuations so you always get every penny back.

They give you the option of donating a fiver to the charity with each donation, which I did with the first one. But since then, I've been a selfish ******* and have just lent the £15 safe in the knowledge that it comes back.

My first two loans have already been repaid in full an re-invested. My third is half-way through, so just did a few more tonight.

Brilliant idea. You lend the money and you get it all back over 12 months and some chap/chappess gets the finance to start their own business.

If you have a spare £15 please do it. You help people AND get all your money back over the year. Straight back into your bank account at £1.34 per month.

Genius.