PDA

View Full Version : I see some retards down there think that every musician that has his music stolen

Ashberto
03-18-2013, 12:53 AM
would otherwise be flying about in his seventh private jet.

aka the hypocritical South Park defence of the freetard, in the episode where they claimed that music should be free because the only people losing out are multibillionaire musicians, while at the same time exercising copyright control over South Park episodes and pulling every clip from Youtube. I love SP, but Stone and Parker really dredged the barrel of appalling hypocrisy with that one.

Nothing wrong with try-before-you-buy honesty, and people who buy some stuff and borrow a bit of other, but cùnts who have a policy of not paying for anything are no better than criminals and slavers who justify their filthy greed with fake entitlement bull**** deserve not to be paid for their own jobs. THey also deserve a very nasty stubbed toe. FACT.

Now f**k off and get a nasty cold. :vsign:

bostonbrian
03-18-2013, 01:02 AM

eastgermanautos
03-18-2013, 03:42 AM
thing, no matter what the fvck it is. south park, included.

eastgermanautos
03-18-2013, 03:46 AM
those black blues singers, nobody complained. they even had the temerity to *claim that they had written some of them. the point being, black blues singers were a dime a dozen, zeppelin seemed to be adding value.

I don't really like south park so I can get worked up about anything they say.