PDA

View Full Version : Hey BB. I see Sarah Palin is gathering the forces.

Arsenes' Wanger- Bring back Modd
03-18-2013, 12:22 AM
Palin 2016. I can see it now. :love:

bostonbrian
03-18-2013, 12:27 AM

seasider7
03-18-2013, 12:34 AM
this from the bint that quit as the Governor of Alaska to make a reality show and take a pundits gig at Fox News.

But yes BB, I'd rattle my taters against her dirtbox.

bostonbrian
03-18-2013, 12:40 AM
Scare people over cuts....she's not canceling tours of the White House,telling janitors their pay will be docked, or pulling aircraft carriers from the gulf because the money is 'not there'...but then give another 250 million to Egypt a few days later!

Arsenes' Wanger- Bring back Modd
03-18-2013, 12:42 AM

seasider7
03-18-2013, 01:19 AM
is hurting a lot more people that the canceling of White House tours.

Let's call it what it REALLY is B, the initial repayments for the wars Bush put on the nations credit card

seasider7
03-18-2013, 01:23 AM
if we could avoid talking about politics, we couldve been something special :rubchin:

bostonbrian
03-18-2013, 01:25 AM
The way to being doubled by Obama....there has to be cuts to spending on needless ****e for any meaningful debt reduction...it's just common sense

seasider7
03-18-2013, 01:37 AM
There has always been disgusting waste and f**king lobbyists, most of who need removing.

Mr Smith goes to Washington should be the benchmark

eastgermanautos
03-18-2013, 03:48 AM
that she is.

Alexism - Atheoist
03-18-2013, 01:29 PM
deficit it the lack of revenues due to the recession. So fix the recession - yes by BORROWING more (at historically low interest rates, cheapest time ever to borrow) and the invest that money directly in job creation. Our infrastructure is 35 years past due and would be a wonderful place to start. For example, US energy efficiency is 65%. Germany is 85% and Japan 95%. How about we tackle that?

Then! Once the economy is back up and running again, we cut the debt and yes I am in favor of cutting the debt. Just at the proper time.

Repubs have is ass backwards yet again with their austerity. Ask Ireland how effective that program is.

bostonbrian
03-18-2013, 09:26 PM
Point last year? Could have sworn I read an article on that somewhere :rubchin: and are taxes due to be raised in 13 not a record high?

Alexism - Atheoist
03-19-2013, 03:37 PM
what with the economy ruining lives and all.

But there have been no new gov't spending programs and, in fact if you look at it, Obama has cut discretionary spending.

Add in the massive cuts at state level and gov't spending is actually down pretty significantly which is a big drag on the recovery.

And as for the "record increase" it is just the cessation of Bush's unfathomably unaffordable tax cuts. It shows how deep and bad they were. Obama didn't do anything other than let them expire one year after they were supposed to after extending them a further year. (Which he shouldn't have ofc.)