PDA

View Full Version : Latest shyte, Wenger warns no-one is untouchable ..........

Gunner Since Time Began - born to moan
03-15-2013, 03:09 PM
Wenger warns no-one is untouchable as future of Arsenal duo Vermaelen and Szczesny is thrown into doubt

By Declan Warrington

PUBLISHED: 06:39 EST, 15 March 2013 | UPDATED: 09:59 EST, 15 March 2013

Arsene Wenger has insisted that none of his big-name players are untouchable after the success that followed dropping Thomas Vermaelen and Wojciech Szczesny for Wednesday's victory away to Bayern Munich.

Arsenal secured an impressive 2-0 win at one of Europe's strongest teams without their captain and goalkeeper who have both by their standards been underperforming and while the futures of both remain uncertain, Wenger, whose side tomorrow travel to Swansea, has revealed it is a competition for first-team football his players must adapt to and that he has not yet decided when they will be recalled

‘Everybody faces the same competition and the players who [have] come in have been on the bench for a long, long time,' said Wenger, who also explained that Szczesny's reaction to being left out of the Bayern fixture was 'positive'.
Uncertain future: Thomas Vermaelen was dropped for the Bayern victory in which Per Mertesacker and Aaron Ramsey both played

Uncertain future: Thomas Vermaelen was dropped for the Bayern victory in which Per Mertesacker and Aaron Ramsey both played

‘They all have the same problem. The job of being a top-level competitor is to deal with that.

'[Szczesny was positive]. All the players are in the same position. Nobody’s guaranteed places in the team. Be a competitor, he is part of it, his fight for it. I believe that’s exactly the same for everybody. When you go into this job, you know you have competition.'

Competition: Szczesny's compatriot Fabianksi may yet retain his starting position away to Swansea
Decisions to be made: Arsene Wenger may have a clear out of his underperforming squad in the summer

Kieran Gibbs is to be rested after returning from a thigh injury but there could be a recall for Nacho Monreal who was cup-tied for Wednesday's win.

Bacary Sagna has a knee problem and ankle injuries to Jack Wilshere and Lukas Podolski mean they are also unavailable but Wenger regardless remains optimistic about tomorrow's fixture and has urged his team to use the self belief gained in Munich to defeat Swansea and concentrate on their pursuit of the Premier League's top four.
Nacho Monreal
Abou Diaby

Returning: Nacho Monreal could earn a recall at left-back, while Abou Diaby was also fit enough to trani

'For us, every game is a cup final,' Wenger said. 'Swansea is always a difficult place to go and we will need to repeat the game we had at Bayern Munich, it is as simple as that. Solidarity, fighting spirit and win at all costs.

'If you ask any club, the first priority will to be in the Champions League. For us, it is the same. It will be our main focus and if we can do it again, that is our target. It will give us a chance next year to fight at the top level.

'I always believe we have the quality to be in the top four. 10 games is a long way to go and it is down to consistency. The away games will have a vital part of our final position. Tomorrow is a big away game so it is important we prepare for it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2293826/Ar sene-Wenger-warns-underperforming-stars-untouchable-Arsenal. html#ixzz2Nccnj67z (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2293826/Arsene-Wenger-warns-underperforming-stars-untouchable-Arsenal.html#ixzz2Nccnj67z)
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Luis Anaconda
03-15-2013, 03:10 PM

Pat Vegas
03-15-2013, 03:11 PM

03-15-2013, 03:11 PM

Snin
03-15-2013, 03:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH7pOUm5s9k

Pat Vegas
03-15-2013, 03:12 PM
c**t off you boring f**k.

Snin
03-15-2013, 03:15 PM
So f**king what!

Well I've been to Hastings
And I've been to Brighton
I've been to Eastbourne too
So what, so what

Well I've been here
And I've been there
And I've been every f**king where
So what, so what

So what, so what you boring little c**t
Well who cares, who cares what you do
Who cares, who cares about you
You, you, you

Well I've sucked sweets
And I've sucked rock
And I've even sucked an old man's cock
So what, so what

Well I've f**ked a sheep
And I've f**ked a goat
I've had my cock right down its throat
So what, so what
You, you, you, you

Well I've drunk that
And I've drunk this
And I've spewed up on a pint of piss
So what, so what

And I've had scag
I've had speed
I've jacked up until I bleed
So what, so what
You, you, you, you

Well I've had crabs
And I've had lice
And I've had the pox and that ain't nice
So what, so what

Well I've f**ked this
And I've f**ked that
And I've even f**ked a schoolgirl's crack
So what, so what
You, you, you, you....

Mc Gooner
03-15-2013, 03:22 PM
r genitals with a croquet mallet swung like a 3 wood golf club

Original enough for you? :vsign:

Luis Anaconda
03-15-2013, 03:29 PM

Ashberto
03-15-2013, 03:29 PM
Can floyd borrow some of your testosterone?

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
03-15-2013, 03:30 PM

Fred Killah
03-15-2013, 03:32 PM

Pat Vegas
03-15-2013, 03:34 PM

Supermac1976
03-15-2013, 03:34 PM

03-15-2013, 03:35 PM

Pat Vegas
03-15-2013, 03:36 PM