PDA

View Full Version : Any Canadians on the board? Your boy GSP is getting beat this weekend....

The Tony
03-15-2013, 02:06 AM
209 motherf**kers...... Nick Diaz :bow:

seasider7
03-15-2013, 02:45 AM
I think GSP puts him away, but Im still in awe of your 8/1 call in Munich!

Well David Healy 1.0 Norn Iron vs England was epic too.

The Tony
03-15-2013, 03:05 AM
Go to mmafighting.com and watch the Pre fight press conference from earlier today. First time in his career GSP has allowed an opponent to get under his skin.

Was pretty shocked how annoyed GSP was. It really got to him. That's dangerous. Hope he doesn't do something stupid like get into a street fight with Diaz. That's what diaz wants. Got to stick to the game plan....use his wrestling to destroy Nick.

Arsenal wasn't that big a deal...The price was way over our true odds of winning especially when Bayern didn't even need to win! Simple Math says 8-1 means Arsenal have an 11% chance of winning....that was just a ridiculous insult.

Like taking these silly prices on us.....down the years Arsenal have a way of pulling off unbelievable wins when no one expected it.

Funny how things work out....when we went to the Bernebeu I said on here to smash into Arsenal at 13/2 because you'll never get a chance to back us at that price again. Win or lose that's a bet. Henry duly delivered. But now these silly prices pop up more and more.

Pat Vegas
03-15-2013, 09:00 AM
He's had some big victories for sure but all depends on how he comes out.

I think GSP will lay on him for 5 rounds.