PDA

View Full Version : Panic stations for inept Arsene with even Liverpool now on his case.

Redflag
03-13-2013, 04:56 PM
I suggested on here after the BM game that Wenger would be more concerned about facing Swansea than chasing a lost cause in Germany , after all he can't afford to lose both the CL tie and the Prem game this week . Even the dumbest of the stupid AKB would have problems with him doing that. Then again though...
Even a draw against Laudrup's League Cup winners will not be much good to moody Arsene who is talking more *******s and looking more stressed out now than ever, if the other sides,and that now includes Rodger's Liverpool, win their games.
On paper it must be said that their games look easier than our one away to Swansea.
Wenger lost in the league there last season - and drew in the FAC 2-2 in this one, that was after leading 2-1.
It's fair to say though that Laudrup was more intent on the LC tie with Chelsea midweek ,and rested players for that game. He will not be so charitable on Saturday. Wenger's problem is that when he does this rotating nonsense he rarely ever wins ,Blackburn in the FAC at home was the last example of that.'
He might win on Saturday,but I can't see it being any certainty that he will,even with players having been rested.

Remi Garde
03-13-2013, 05:33 PM
After making myself read that.

Supermac1976
03-13-2013, 05:35 PM

Redflag
03-13-2013, 05:39 PM
:hehe:

Nicosia Gooner
03-13-2013, 05:40 PM

Snin
03-13-2013, 06:32 PM