PDA

View Full Version : Thierry Ennui ....

Chief Arrowhead
03-09-2013, 03:27 AM
Technology advances have always been a part of the military, accompanied by relative moral anguish. What is right by humanity v. right by war? Armor? I recall English Archers being extremely deadly compared to a running rugby scrum on a cleared field - minus goalposts. Was that fair? Is their a moral equivalency?

But you are confusing the issue. Suppose the King, whichever one, decided that it was right to use the Archers against English citizens .. provided he deemed them an imminent threat to his regime.

That is what our constitution was designed to protect the citizens from. Absolutely unique for its time and worth protecting. For the first time a sitting President, who by the way pledged an oath to protect and defend said constitution, has decided that ... naaah, we'll just toss out this piece of paper written by old white men, after all I have my own regime to protect.

Which might give you a clue as to why the right to bear arms is also included in the constitution and some view as sacred to the existence of our country.

bostonbrian
03-09-2013, 03:43 AM

seasider7
03-09-2013, 04:28 AM
Teahadists are really getting crazier :yikes:

Chief Arrowhead
03-09-2013, 04:38 AM
It's really to create chaos.

Chief Arrowhead
03-09-2013, 04:39 AM
I know you ain't no citizen and all, so you are just a leech on our country getting government benefits on my taxes, but read the constitution at least once. You ignorant scum.

WHEN we meet I will f**k you up big time.

Chief Arrowhead
03-09-2013, 04:51 AM
I'm going to bed now. Keep wacking off to Obama. I WILL one day meet you, and I am really, really relishing the day when I can put my fist right into your skull. Oh, happy day.

San Antonio, one of my favorite towns.

Supermac1976
03-09-2013, 08:57 AM
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w61/geordiegooner/tin_foil.jpg

Him & the cat are already sorted.