PDA

View Full Version : Giggs, 1,000 top level games, quite an achievement and he still looks sharp. I've always

Paul Vaessen's moment of glory
03-04-2013, 08:48 PM
admired him, the one Manure/MUNICHS (just for you devongooner) player I would always have said I'd have liked in our side. Also, I will never forget how, during the 2001/02 season, in March/April he said very confidently: "If it goes down to the wire", meaning if the title was to be decided in the manure v Arsenal game at OT, "there will only be one winner - us!"
I know he scored that goal against us in the semi, but for THAT comment and the open-goal miss in the FA Cup the season after - :clap: :clap: :clap:

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
03-04-2013, 08:59 PM
and also for Devon gooner

She'll be flyin' in from Munich when she comes
She'll be flyin' in from Munich when she comes
She'll be flyin' in on Monday
skiddin' down the runwaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!
flyin in from Munich when she comes :-D

For your info Dev, the Munichs is what the Man U firm call themselves so I think we're at liberty to use it too.

03-04-2013, 09:05 PM
meant to happen, the "magic of the Cup" and all that ****.Our defenders were very gentlemanly and no one has given them credit for that - they let Giggs play without chopping him down, he beat them fair and square. Having said that, I wish they'd severed his torso off him as soon as he got the ball. Now that we're no match for them, people forget what utter abominable horrific, despicable, vile, shoe-kicking, ref-torching, leg-breaking, fergie-time bullying, men-in-black posturing utter c**ts the MUNICHS are!

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
03-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Beelzebub himself. Oh yes, it can only be described as Faustian good fortune, those two injury time goals.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Twelve went up
seven died
ManU now play five-a-side

03-04-2013, 09:29 PM
criminal event of sorts, with bayern hitting the woodwork THREE times....They did it to us AGAIN last season with Chelsea and now they''ve knocked us out of the tournament. I am beginning to REALLY dislike that lot, will only offer a handshake if they stuff the MUNICHS (should the MUNICHS get past Real).