PDA

View Full Version : But for Arsene selling RVP to old purple conk ,

Redflag
02-21-2013, 02:28 PM
it would surely have been the drunken Scotsman who is now receiving all the flack from supporters and the media and not hapless Arsene?
Two seasons behind City in the league in my view would have been too much for the glory hunters at the theater of dreams to stomach.
And Ferguson’s made plenty of enemies in the media, not least at the BBC.
Wenger's plight would have been of only passing interest to them with Ferguson struggling to turnaround the humiliating way in which he conceded the title to Mancini's mercenaries last season .

C’est la vie
:-)

plastic james
02-21-2013, 02:33 PM
Ferguson and his team had the same amount of points as city last year without RVP...they were basically nr: 1

we finished 3rd WITH rvp last season...i can see us finishing 3rd again...and united finishing first because city are about 10 points worse of than last season at this time....RVP didnt win them the league and he didnt lose us anything

in fact we're doing exactly what we did with cesc, nasri and RVP in the team position wise....we're just playing worse football

Redflag
02-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Persie's 19 league goals for United so far, many of them match winners, says so.
I've checked our same games played results in which RVP played and they are worse without him this time around.
The amount of goals scored is irrelevant,most of our ones this season came in just four home games - it's those odd match winning ones that make the difference.
Example Norwich away, we won last season there with a brace from RVP 2-1, this time we lost 1-0 .

Brentwood
02-21-2013, 02:44 PM

The Tony
02-21-2013, 03:08 PM

Hillary
02-21-2013, 03:19 PM

Redflag
02-21-2013, 04:31 PM
the marquee signing was a massive boost to the United players and supporters.