PDA

View Full Version : A reasonable and well argued piece

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
02-19-2013, 05:21 PM
http://www.arsenal-world.co.uk/news/tmnw/arsenal_struggles_g o_on_but_wenger_should_not_leave_784139/index.shtml (http://www.arsenal-world.co.uk/news/tmnw/arsenal_struggles_go_on_but_wenger_should_not_leav e_784139/index.shtml)

except for the glaring omission of Arsene's complete inability to accept responsibility for his failings and do something about them. Add the sheer arrogance of dismissing out of hand the valid and experienced opinions of club greats Brady and Bould etc to the point where Brady feels obliged to leave and the issues become more complicated than just a frank admission of failings.

I do agree with the summary that AW should be allowed time to put things right, I just don't get the feeling that he sees things need putting right and that's my position.

Not a complete Arsene out but no freekin ostrich.

that is all,

REDARMY, REDARMY REDARMY SALAMI REDARMY CHEESESARNI REDARMY BIRYANI REDARMY PASTRAMI REDARMY

Camp Freddie
02-19-2013, 05:29 PM

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
02-19-2013, 05:35 PM
rumour upon conjecture but gossip would have you believe so yes. Apparently no faith being shown in his judgements re yoof players.

Deleted Account
02-19-2013, 05:40 PM
according to interview he gave last autumn

3rd Generation Gooner
02-19-2013, 05:41 PM

Yesterday Once More
02-19-2013, 06:17 PM
"Wenger should be allowed time to put it right"......er, how much, exactly? How long does the author suggest we indulge him for?

"Wenger has been let down by the likes of Van Persie, Nasri and Clichy, who showed him disloyalty" Nonsense, they are professional footballers. Especially in the case of Van Persie, all the evidence is that they went to win things, not to trouser more money. Wenger let us down by not providing a climate in which Van Persie believed he could win things with Arsenal.

David Pleat AHADF (Royal Welsher and monkey lover)
02-19-2013, 06:44 PM
ultimately ignore that day and keep him going because you cannot face life without him.

Dorset Gooner
02-19-2013, 06:50 PM
you are making things up