PDA

View Full Version : Eat mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ostrich

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
02-16-2013, 06:13 PM
:banghead:

not the first time a 'weekened' side has failed to deliver for Arsene. That he keeps on trying this , funnily and, seemingly normally enough, at this time of the year when the FA cup clashes with the knockout stages of the CL and that it has never to my memory ended well in either competition.That the poor form and dent to confidence in a squad known for its mental fragility then transfers to league games always seems to surprise him. All this groundhog day **** suggests the old c**t has a memory worse than mine!
I cant see him changing, would love to see him have a proper go again but think he's gone too far up his own arse to see the way out.
:shrug: oh well, I can wait.
He'll be gone long before I stop shouting for the Arsenal, until then I can only hope for better days.

arse-nick (avid-analogue-addict)
02-16-2013, 06:16 PM

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
02-16-2013, 06:20 PM
It's all about the money, money, money :-|

02-16-2013, 06:22 PM
In previous seasons when he's pulled this one we've been reasonably comfortable in terms of said qualification. The resultant blip generally drags us down to a squeaky bum finish that I don't believe we're in a position to handle this season.
The only chance we've got is if the spunkier players infect the others with some grit and determination, not qualities normally associated with the genteel wenger teams. Too f**king precious.

02-16-2013, 06:24 PM
the old c**t hasn't any ambition to win stuff, its distasteful to him. Much better getting well paid (KERf**kINGCHING) to manage mediocrity than put your balls out there to be shot off in a final.

Rich
02-16-2013, 06:25 PM
Are you plastic jmaes?

Ciaran
02-16-2013, 06:25 PM

02-16-2013, 06:26 PM
how I love this site.

arse-nick (avid-analogue-addict)
02-16-2013, 06:30 PM
guests with winners, not unlike themselves. Right now it's a never ending cycle of not quite there, but almost.
Philosophies at the club need to change. And that don't mean going bust for the sake of a few big signings.

(Still getting through it. :thumbup: )

Rich
02-16-2013, 06:31 PM
seriously?

Until then, you're just fun to laugh at :hehe: :clap:

Fast Eddie :L:
02-16-2013, 06:32 PM

Rich
02-16-2013, 06:37 PM
What's your favourite chant? Is it 'Spend some f**king money' or 'Ivan Gazidis, what the f**k do you do?'

02-16-2013, 06:37 PM
I have no need of your approval, sad sack.
As for laughing at me, knock yourself out mate, you are nothing more than a dick with a keyboard and an overstimulated ego.

Rich
02-16-2013, 06:39 PM

Fast Eddie :L:
02-16-2013, 06:39 PM
or the personnel, save the manager. It's tactics and management style.

I came to the decision today that I believe that it's time for Arsene to go. This isn't a knee-jerk reaction. Been a number of years coming.

Rich
02-16-2013, 06:45 PM
managers in the world that could do what Arsene does with the resources he uses.

Some of the people that finish below us spend vast amounts more and the teams that finish above us are in a different financial league so we can't compete there.

As he always says - judge him at the end of the season. He's not failed once yet so that seems fair imo.

02-16-2013, 06:52 PM
hes not been successful (as in WINNING something) since 2005.
He's failed to hold on to his best player nearly every season since then.

Rich
02-16-2013, 06:57 PM
of the CL and will come top 4 to warrant not playing a full team in FA Cup and League Cup games, but we don't have the financial might to challenge for the top prizes unless we get a massive stroke of luck.

I think success is finishing higher in the table than some rivals with far greater resources season in, season out. That as well as keeping the club in the elite of Europe despite building and financing a stadium all by yourself.