PDA

View Full Version : ********** CHELTENHAM 2013 **********

The Tony
02-11-2013, 08:43 AM
Whose attending this year.

Horsies I like:

MY_TENT_OR_YOURS - SUPREME NOVICES (hopefully JP won't go crazy on us and supplement him for the Champions...he can win that next year)

HURRICANE_FLY - Champions Hurdle (Easy winner 8-) MaXimum bettarge 8-) Was undercooked last year with only 1 run. Cherry ripe this year. Rock On Ruby wont live with his speed).

Quevega - David Nicholson Mares Hurdle (5 TIME CHAMPION baby)

Sprinter Sacre - Queen Mom (Wont Lose)

Our Conor - Triumph (Always been smitten with him...just loves hurdling. Form is A1 rock Solid Gold star)

Not 100% on the rest but this is my main 5 I'm happy with.

Other horsies I'm interested in...

Swing Bowler - County Hurdle (Lovely mare...should make mince of this)

Overturn - Arkle (Will wait and see what's going on with Simonsig)

Gold Cup - First thinking was Bobs Worth but Silvinaco Conti looks a right beast. Always been smitten with First Lietenant but he might got for the RyanAir. Worried about Sir Deschamps...his jumping needs to be A1 perfect vs Bobby and Silvinaco.

Jorge Likes Snails AND oysters
02-11-2013, 08:47 AM
I'll have a lager

Maravilloso Marvo
02-11-2013, 08:51 AM

The Tony
02-11-2013, 09:13 AM
Luis, Me, 2020 and 2020s mate were on the train heading the Cheltenham. We couldn't find seats except for this one set of 4 seats with 1 guy sitting there on his own. So we thought wtf.

Luis managed to find an extra seat right next to us so it was all cool.

Turns out this guy was going to the Festival on his own, had no friends and basically won't leave us alone afterwards. Followed us around the WHOLE FKIN DAY.

Not kidding.

Never seen anything like it.

THE WHOLE DAY.

Maravilloso Marvo
02-11-2013, 09:30 AM
He stunk of BO and piss. I ended up standing up and waiting by the door, 10 minutes before my stop.