PDA

View Full Version : In the cold light of day you have to admit...

East Upper for Supper
01-31-2013, 07:34 AM
that the 1st Liverpool goal was f**king hallarious from an AFC "defensive" view point. From Sagna slipping, TV5 brilliant air kick, Ramsey back heel and the BFG turining his backside as if he was about to shot at a bowling ball and not a football. Then that second goal lol. Only we can make Henderson look like the scouse Messi. Santos got a bit fed up trying to get the ball and you can see him stop and leave it to the others to deal with. He'd obviously had enough of all that running after a player nonsense.
In between from Chezneys dribble round Sturridge to Santos passing across the pitch to a Pool player, and trying to gift Liverpool a win in the last minute, the defence was a total comic disaster.

But the most amazing thing of all was Le proff put it all down to them being a little nervous. priceless.

On a brighter note well played Giroud, Jack and Theo. Thought they were great. Now if only we had a defence that wasn't "nervous. Over to you Le prof, get them into therapy at least.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
01-31-2013, 08:10 AM
he became acutely self-concious because he knew the camera would be on him.

As for Sagna, I've seen him slip so many fúcking times now I have to infer that we are quite unable to furnish him with the appropriate football boots so not his fault either.

East Upper for Supper
01-31-2013, 08:16 AM

Dorset Gooner
01-31-2013, 08:31 AM
as bad a performance, I guess Eboue when he was a subbed sub comes close but I'd take Eboue over Santos any day. Wenger has some serious questions to answer over that signing.

The Tony
01-31-2013, 08:43 AM
Will be interesting if we go with the Arteta-Rambo axis for Bayern with 2 from Santi, Walcott and Podolski behind Giroud.

Full backs need cleaning up pronto.