PDA

View Full Version : i hate us not signing a new player...but i would hate it more if we signed a sh.te one

plastic james
01-30-2013, 05:02 PM
the last thing we need is another 8-9 million player on 50k a week....who adds absolutely nothing to our starting 11.

alot of ppl want a midfielder....we have rosiscky, diaby, arteta with experience.....ramsey, wilshere, coquelin as improving youngsters..and ofcourse....cazorla as the world class midfiel star of the bunch

if we're not getting a world class defensive midfielder who will force his way in to the 11 ....we hardly need another body.

its the same upfront...we just got rid of chamakh who added nothing to our team....the last thing we need is another nothing striker to occupy a place in the squad....i want a striker who will seriously challenge and can remove giroud from the starting 11....whats the point of david villa? who is getting on...getting slower and and less effective....he looks half the player he once was...no thank you..(wont change my mind even if he ends up here)

cavani, jovetic, benzema..etc...i want that calibe of player...if wenger cant get them now...he SHOULD wait.

the only problem is...we struggle to get the players we want in the summmer....AND in january.....this doesn't bold well for the summer.

giroud had a low get out clause, so did podolski...while cazorlas team was in financial crisis ....for some reason we have difficulties negotiating and buying a player otherwise...

Jake
01-30-2013, 05:06 PM

redgunamo
01-30-2013, 05:15 PM

plastic james
01-30-2013, 05:26 PM
but cazorla is clearly the better player at this minute imo

Alexism - Atheoist
01-30-2013, 05:35 PM

Camp Freddie
01-30-2013, 06:12 PM

eastgermanautos
01-30-2013, 06:15 PM

One Wilf Copping
01-30-2013, 07:43 PM
Great post, agree with most of that.

Another top keper would be good. Szczesny'd been fairly solid for a young keeper, but he doesn't have any serious competition.

I'd also take a world-class centre-back to play alongside Mertesacker. Koscielny has gone backwards this season and Vermaelen, like Sagna, is a disaster waiting to happen.