PDA

View Full Version : How **** must Jenks be playing in training not to get a start after Sagnas outing v Chelsea?

bostonbrian
01-25-2013, 02:12 AM
:****er: Wanger you lurking Australian c**t

Arsenes' Wanger- Bring back Modd
01-25-2013, 02:29 AM
I am still trying to cope with Chiefy calling me a convict.
I also know that Jenko :cloud9: is waiting in the wings and will more than likely destroy Brighton this weekend.
Also not lurking, working.
Busy contributing at the office today. However, I accept your challenge. Bring it on you slankert wearing nancy.

bostonbrian
01-25-2013, 02:38 AM
Swerve .

seasider7
01-25-2013, 02:48 AM
so witty in fact that nobody understood it. Finally it hit home that his 'funny' was alluding to Transportation to Australia which ended around 150 years ago.

Silly us for not realising that in fact Transportation was soley for 'debtors', and that without any doubt you were obviously a direct descendant of one of them.

The man is a genius level twin threat with his stunning humour and historical acumen.

01-25-2013, 03:01 AM
where we celebrate the native people inviting us to invade their land 230 odd years ago.
This means that our local men will be well inebriated on cold Oz Beer and heightens the chance of your sister being able to pick one of us up.
She will then learn that Australian men in general are wonderful lovers and generally well endowed.
Unless of course she runs into Mack " horror story in the making"
Lets hope she has taken precautions.
a BB/Mack combination is too much to contemplate.

01-25-2013, 03:06 AM
Alas, no convicts in my family history, all good god fearing folk until I came along. Black sheep.

seasider7
01-25-2013, 03:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxT1b7S5Wkc

0:27 She'll do for the weekend!

What State accent does she have AW (and don't say sober)

edit: Nevermind, The Vic Bitter a giveaway? Victoria or West London! hmmmmmm...I'll bet with that potty mouth she is a Banana Bender! :titsup:

SOLMAN(read by millions)
01-25-2013, 03:44 AM

Alexism - Atheoist
01-25-2013, 04:46 AM
www.arseblog.com (http://www.arseblog.com)

It's down near the bottom

Alexism - Atheoist
01-25-2013, 04:50 AM
Giroud and Podolski are much fresher than those two. I am worried for wee Jack and wee Santi.

Or throw Jenks in to give him some game time so he's a bit frasher for if you have to rotate him in, but Santi and Jack must be well into the red zone. They must be! Mustn't they?

01-25-2013, 04:51 AM
At least, it sounds like Mum.
Wouldn't be a Queenslander. We are much too lazy to post **** on You Tube