PDA

View Full Version : Take 2.

Gunner Since Time Began - born to moan
01-23-2013, 05:29 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbpm29oPxJg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbpm29oPxJg)

Chief Arrowhead
01-23-2013, 05:37 AM
but you're not really into debate, are you. You can't really handle it. Mainly because you have proven to be intellectually incapable of debate on numerous occasions. But, I'll give you another chance. Debate both or either of these facts, as it applies to your rather idiotic post:

1) First gun laws in this country were designed to prevent slaves from having guns

2) MLK, after having his life threatened, applied for a carry&conceal license, which was denied.

Care to discuss as a real human? Or are you just going to continue to "try" to post links like a chimpanzee.

01-23-2013, 05:43 AM

Chief Arrowhead
01-23-2013, 05:47 AM
Some liberal straw man?

Obama builds bigger straw men than that. how about the guy who either a) wants responsible gun laws or b) wants innocent kids murdered. How about that b), eh? So if you are against "responsible gun laws". therefore you want to see innocent 6 year olds murdered.

You people disgust me, but hey, it's your country now. You own it. All the bad **** that will happen in the next 10 years, it's all on you.

01-23-2013, 05:52 AM
if the Africans were armed.

Alexism - Atheoist
01-23-2013, 05:53 AM
You conservatives like to pretend you weren't there when it happened, but the past 35 years was almost all Conservative victories - heck even Clinton's biggest wins were welfare reform, nafta, and deregulation, all stolen from Gingrich's contract for America.

So we got this: Nobility and Peasantry in America. Congratulations. It trickled down to you, right Chief?

http://delong.typepad.com/images/20060824_income_distribution.gif

I'll take the next ten over the past 30 any day, odds are very good it can't be worse for average Americans.

01-23-2013, 05:56 AM

Chief Arrowhead
01-23-2013, 05:58 AM

Chief Arrowhead
01-23-2013, 06:00 AM
Usually you impugn me when I am not around.

Sorry, you seem to be off the subject. Your complaint against me personally is?

Alexism - Atheoist
01-23-2013, 06:00 AM
What else is he remembered for? He did raise taxes on the rich and the economy boomed, which was a nice proof against what we've been told for the past 13 years, but what else did he accomplish? Those are his three signature legislative wins.

He has since apologized for repealing Glass Steagal btw.

Chief Arrowhead
01-23-2013, 06:03 AM
keep your eyes on the prize.

Alexism - Atheoist
01-23-2013, 06:04 AM
faults with yourself and your ideology.

Conservativism has utterly failed America (except for the top 1/10th of 1% who have done swimmingly thank you.) Yet you blame the hypothetical "next ten years" on GSTB without looking at the real life consequences of all the policies you advocated.

That's what I was referring to.

So the question is: Do you still stand by the decision to invade Iraq, the decision to reduce income taxes on the wealthy by more than 50%, and deregulation? Or were you wrong about those policies and you have changed your mind - which is perfectly legitimate btw.

Alexism - Atheoist
01-23-2013, 06:05 AM
And sometimes agree enough to get something passed.

Chief Arrowhead
01-23-2013, 06:12 AM
I can't keep up with your crack addled mind.

I'll just say that there was a helluva a lot wrong with Bush .... but when are you lot going to stop blaming Bush? Are you f**king kidding me about Iraq? How about you, were you for the Boer War?

Oh, and I thought Obama was all about jobs. since he has been re-elected .. nada about jobs. the media doesn't give a **** so they won't mention it.

Admitting that Keynsianism does not create jobs?

It'a all about absolute government power. Drones overhead. Spying on bank accounts. Tattoo a number on kid's foreheads. You are all fotr that stuff. It's happening and you voeted for it. congratulations, you win.

Chief Arrowhead
01-23-2013, 06:14 AM
I've seen your posts. Not very nice. tut, tut. Where are your manners.

Alexism - Atheoist
01-23-2013, 06:22 AM
to reply to threads when you log in even though the discussion was a while ago.
:shrug:

Chief Arrowhead
01-23-2013, 06:25 AM
it's just mainly you. you and your very warped mind.

Alexism - Atheoist
01-23-2013, 06:31 AM
a word spoken against it or Bush. So that's why I asked about it specifically, now that history seems to strongly indicate I was right and you were wrong. The Boer war is you trying to throw a smoke bomb to escape the room. Answer the question.

Next - I oppose Obama and his use of drones. Look around you - most liberals oppose it. (Some don't, but we don't all agree on everything, duh) So put me down as against Obama not only on drones, but on his civil liberties record across the board. I came *this* close to not voting for him just because of this, and I often regret that I did.

Next you do the typical Conservative crap about not what is real but this armageddon. Point to where Obama said he wants tattoos on kids and we'll treat you like a grownup. Cut that **** out and argue like a man.

I firmly believe in Keynesianism and think it's been proved correct by its lack of application in the US and the opposite being applied in Europe and the UK to very poor results. Another fail for Obama imo.

That's 2 big things I disagree with about Obama. While Bush was in office you didn't disagree with a single policy of his. We all watched. You attacked any who dared question those policies. And NOW you try to pretend now you had nothing to do with those policies. That's not going to win you any credit as a man of principle and why I don't take you seriously. Your policies fked up this country but good and you complain Obama in four years hasn't fixed it.

Chief Arrowhead
01-23-2013, 06:59 AM
but it was executed poorly. Not as advertised!

Why not just come out for what you want? you want a Statist government where the State controls everything. why not just come out for it? It's your hypocritical stances that our me off. You love the government and hate individuals. OK, I get it.

Bergkamp's Brain
01-23-2013, 07:40 AM

Chief Arrowhead
01-23-2013, 07:42 AM
I declined to participate.

Bergkamp's Brain
01-23-2013, 07:50 AM