PDA

View Full Version : This place is becoming more like SIMB every day

JohnnyPuma
01-17-2013, 06:19 PM
So how are we like SIMB?

This has become a strangely bipolar place with someone calling for the heads of the manager/board/owner, slagging off young players and predicting doom. Others are wildly optimistic about signing big-name 30 million pound players and having Mourinho managing us.

Some dream about past glory days while others are resigned to mid-table mediocrity.

DELUSION AND DESPERATION IN EQUAL MEASURE- CHECK
"ALMOST" SIGNING BIG-NAME PLAYERS- Not quite there yet.
DREAMING OF PAST GLORIES-CHECK

During matches the board show its true nature with players being legends one minute and useless the next.

TURNING ON OUR PLAYERS,BOARD AND MANAGER-CHECK

Some make dramatic statements about not going to games anymore,cancelling their season tickets.

DRAMA QUEENS-CHECK

Everyone's calling each other c**ts and wishing cancer on each other.

TURNING ON EACH OTHER-CHECK

It is like reading SIMB a few years ago. I remember how we used to laugh at the delusion, the desperation and the broken dreams.
Are we becoming the new SIMB?. :cry:

I believe this is the time where it is customary to ask me to f**k off.

Redflag
01-17-2013, 06:34 PM
this maybe the reason for all of the delusion about Wenger (of all people) signing a 30m player.
Wenger haggles forever like an old French fishmonger buying a catch of Herrings over minor amounts of money when buying someone,so there is no hope of him signing anyone for big bucks in this window.

Progbook
01-17-2013, 06:43 PM
they were, never got their just rewards, Arsenal were lucky, refs did them wrong, they were a massive club etc. etc.

Well, it was all *******s. They were ****e. We are now decidedly average, bordering on ****e. Let's not make the same mistakes, admit all our problems...because pulling out of a nose dive can take decades. Ask Spurs and Liverpool.

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
01-17-2013, 06:56 PM
I've never been to SIMB, been chucked off the chelsea site once :shrug: they have no sense of humour, but I digress.
f**k off
theryago

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
01-17-2013, 06:57 PM
:ostrichesall:

Progbook
01-17-2013, 06:59 PM

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
01-17-2013, 07:40 PM

Mc Gooner
01-17-2013, 07:43 PM

JohnnyPuma