PDA

View Full Version : Marve, thanks.

Ashberto
01-16-2013, 01:50 PM
A Southampton fan at work has been making £62 digs at Arsenal, so now I have a comeback available, armed as I am with the fact that they charged us £38 to visit them and we charged then £25.50 to visit us.

Which reminds me - LA, if you see this, could you use your super awesome press sleuthing skills to see how many of the articles about sixtytwopoundgate also mentioned that some games this season have been available to away fans for £25.50, or that Arsenal fans themselves are expected to pay category A prices at most away games?

Maravilloso Marvo
01-16-2013, 01:53 PM
Only 0.48% of articles mentioned that some teams fans only pay £25 to visit Arsenal. 0.13% mentioned that we are charged A prices at EVERY away game we go to*

*I think.

Luis Anaconda
01-16-2013, 01:54 PM
Certainly none I read. Many did make the entirely valid point that this shouldn't necessarily be a partisan issue and one that all fans should unite on. Unless people want to pay more obviously

Ashberto
01-16-2013, 02:01 PM
to slag off Arsenal.

Tim Stillman on the arsecast made the sensible point that Categories shouldn't apply to away fans across the board, who should always pay the standard rate.

Luis Anaconda
01-16-2013, 02:09 PM
Though we should charge everyone more