PDA

View Full Version : Maybe one of you guys can help this one out, I'm rich enough already.

Gunner Since Time Began - born to moan
01-15-2013, 11:10 PM
ATTENTION..
William stafford <williamstafford835@yahoo.com.tw> [Chat now]
To:

HELLO DEAR

I Am MR.WILLIAM STAFFORD Singaporean citizen Banking staff of the (Berhad office) it is opportunity to you and I, there is a client of mine who died as a result of heart failure; because of the entire family lost their lives in the tsunami disaster on the 26th Dec, 2004, and his account of US$9.500 million with us has been unclaimed due to unavailability of a next of kin/relatives to claim his estate.

Since none of the family relative is alive to claim this fund after bank having waited until now for any relative next of kin to surface in our custody, then I decided to contact you fast so that I can present you as the relative next of kin to my late client, so that bank will wire this fund direct to your bank account. And hence I will provide the legal papers in your name, so if you are interested get back to me immediately, For more information check this, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthq ake
Mr William Stafford

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
01-15-2013, 11:24 PM

bostonbrian
01-15-2013, 11:27 PM