PDA

View Full Version : What if Wenger has this all sussed out and you're all a bunch of ungrateful so and sos.

The Tony
01-14-2013, 02:10 PM
The way I see it is that he started the season and thought HOLY f**k I've hit the Jackpot. but wait...you don't win Cups in August. Time to start fkin about, experimenting, resting, chopping and changing. Walcott is intstrumental to his plans so doesn't want to lose him so has been mugging him about the last few months...yes yes I'll play you up front. Nope kid's going to get shafted away in munich methinks and away in the Nou Camp and the bernebeau.

Think about it:

MANBOOBS

Jenkinson
MERT
KOS
TOMMY

DIABY
ARTETA
SANTI

WILSHERE
PODOLSKI

GIROUD

= CUP TEAM.

Giroud is the key...the man to hold it up and let Pod and Wilshere run havoc all over the place.

Walcott's going to get shafted. DROPPED. Only deployed in the last 20 minutes to hit teams on the break once we grab a goal.

No wonder he's after a top keeper too...Knows ALL TOO WELL THAT YOU CAN LOSE A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL IF YOUR GOALIE IS AN IDIOT. Manboob's f**k up for Poland in the EUROS has him worried.

The resting of Tomas,Jenkinson, diaby just for these final few
months. ITS ALL BE PLANNEd.

DJOUROU, HIS FAVOURITE SON, OFF TO GERMANY TO FKIN SPY ON BAYERN....he's probably down the training ground going all Bill Belichek on their arses right now.

I tell you WENGER's PLANNED ALL OF THIS...Its his last season and he's going out with a bang.

NOT PLAYING GIROUD...PLANNEd....he doesnt WANT TO BURN HIM OUT like he did CHAMAKH.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.