PDA

View Full Version : Well..that was dross, garbage..call this 'a complete team?' Wenger has lost it - the rows in front

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
01-13-2013, 08:16 PM
and behind today emptied at half time and stayed there, those that remained were determined to make their opinions heard at the end, I left with 3 mins of added to go and couldnt get out of there quick enough, this is a poor, poor team we are still 8 points away from safety, if anyone thinks this team will make top 5 this season they arent watching the games I am - two players played today JW & SC thats all - Kompany was bossing it Vermaelen was timid, in every position they outfought us and we are the home side....sorry..but this has got to stop, with two wasted weeks of Jan behind us apart from JW all the most frustrating players re-signed,we have more years of this garbage to look forward to unless someone else takes this club by the scruff of the neck - look- we cant even sell any of them, they are all on loan or worse, in bendtners case - coming back!!! I will be back freezing my nutsack off on wednesday - only because I like watching free flowing creative football - you can guess the rest .
tired and frustrated from Wembley

Jake
01-13-2013, 08:20 PM

SOLMAN(read by millions)
01-13-2013, 08:23 PM

Doublespeak
01-13-2013, 08:23 PM

David Pleat AHADF (Royal Welsher and monkey lover)
01-13-2013, 08:24 PM

East Upper for Supper
01-13-2013, 08:26 PM
No wonder the big Spanish clubs avoided.

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
01-13-2013, 08:29 PM

Jake
01-13-2013, 08:33 PM

David Pleat AHADF (Royal Welsher and monkey lover)
01-13-2013, 08:38 PM
since the new ground the club has taken the position of greed and used the fans as a cash cow. Wenger also peeked around 2004 and even though they've been top 4 he's sh*t scared to spend the money on at least 2 big signings that could mean a challenge. The club now looks rotten from top to bottom from where I'm sitting.