PDA

View Full Version : I completely understand this chap and we've all become sanctimonious c**ts tbh >>>>>>

Paul Vaessen's moment of glory
01-10-2013, 07:26 PM
from the Citeh bluemoon forum:

just wanted to say this to any lurking Arsenal fans whom may still be caught in the headlights of a self consuming hatred eating away regarding our oil money.

I started watching City in 1972 when we truly had some great players and football was a world away from what it is today. Somewhere between 1978 -1982 we lost our way and the rot set in and since then I and thousands of others have had to suffer, watch and support some incredibly poor footballers. Most of us have travelled the length and breadth of this country spending thousands for nothing more in return than a faint glimmer of hope that one day it would change. Other clubs were financed and had great luck with the timing of the Premier League and the cartel of the Champions League and the gap grew ever wider.

To all you Arsenal fans who are now outraged with our newly found wealth please understand this - This is the only one way other clubs can compete nowadays and your cosy 'big 4' got too cosy to notice that by keeping it all to themselves that one day somebody somewhere more powerful or more richer would eventually say 'f**k this we're having some of it'. So whilst you enjoyed your time in the sun, we floundered and just about kept afloat largely due to thousands of us turning up week in week out. Yes we was here when we were ****. Whilst you have never ever had to witness years upon years of some of the worst footballers you could ever imagine wearing your beloved clubs shirt. You have never ever had to watch your closest historical neighbours win everything in sight for 20 years non stop. Doubles/trebles, buying star after star footballers, having to endure 20 plus years of piss taking from the world's biggest set of C**tiest supporters. Having to listen to every pundit from China to Chinley spout on about how great they are. You have never had to grow up and listen to every footballer tell us 'it's their dream to play for United'. To have the Munich disaster held as some self righteous reason why everybody should hold a candle for that club. You have never had to hang onto a dream that one day just one day you could have some success instead of watching your club yoyo from division to division, to watch your club change managers so often it became almost a monthly event. You have never had to watch your club lose at home to their historical friendly lower league clubs like Bury and Stockport.

Our name has been dragged through the mud, kicked in the balls, laughed at from all corners yet one thing has remained constant through it all.

Us the fans...

So please forgive me and try not to take this too personally but I couldn't give a flying f**k as to what Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, United, Gillingham, Stockport, Bury and any other football club on the planet thinks about how we got the money or how we go about spending the money. Right now I couldn't give an Owl's hoot as to bringing through some unknown kid from some unknown club from some unknown village on the planet, nurturing him and watching him grow with us. I'll tell you why that is, because for years we've done that and clubs like your's used to come and take them off us when all the hard work had been done. You would lord it over us like some self righteous lord of the manor who was coming to take what was rightly their own.

So forgive me this one little pleasure as I will go on for the next 10 years loving it if we spend spend and spend some more to bring any silverware and I mean any silverware to my beautiful long deserved club and our supporters.

Seven years without a trophy...comeback when your near the 35yr mark and i'll start to have some sympathy.

barrybueno
01-10-2013, 07:32 PM

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
01-10-2013, 07:35 PM
club like clinkers on a hairy arse-crack, fúck off back to whatever they did before they read Fever Pitch.

Nicosia Gooner
01-10-2013, 07:39 PM

01-10-2013, 07:39 PM
unbelievable c**ts who will turn their back on the club as soon as Arsene retires/gets the sack (hopefully we won't get to that stage)...

7evens
01-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Arsenal didn't achieve top billing through any windfall but through years of being well managed and by selecting coaches, both good and bad, who went on to enable us to achieve whatever came our way.
We were f**king potless when George took over and made Perry Groves his first signing from Colchester.
The fact that City slid from grace following the Mike Summerbee and Rodney Marsh and Dennis Law years is all part of the trials and tribulations. They could have just as easily built upon that success and become a dynasty in the same way that Chelsea could have done in the Osgood, Webb and Cooke era.

f**king mugs. You'd think our moments of success were on account of a bottomless pit of investment.

01-10-2013, 07:46 PM
the team's mentality, Nic. Remember back in 2004/05, when Mourinho came, the first thing he did was play his strongest 11 (admittedly, the c**ts had 22 "super super quality" players at the time) and win the ****/Carling Cup, just to get them in the winning frame of mind.

01-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Tommy Caton (RIP) from them and.....can't remember who else really....

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
I think you would be a lot happier if we were in the Championship or below playing the likes of S****horpe with players of sub standard calibre. Personally I want us to be number 1 with world class players. Is that so unreasonable?

Ashberto

Nicosia Gooner
01-10-2013, 08:13 PM

Ashberto
01-10-2013, 08:40 PM
risk, and pain, while City have had theirs given to them by the taxpayer. Mansour wouldn't have bought the club without the free stadium (see also Gold/Sullivans reasons for buying WHam and expecting a free stadium)- so that's a double windfall.

Meanwhile, our efforts to launch ourselves to a higher level from our own means has been torpedoed by the bankrolled clubs, who have driven a wage inflation that has eaten up all our revenues from our new stadium.

I sympathise with City fans having to put up with the red filth, and could even share a molecule of their pleasure seeing rednose's face when they won the league, but this bloke's in-yer-face sneering at us while waving his wads of money just makes him look like a cùnt.

Yesterday Once More
01-10-2013, 08:43 PM
And as the City fan says, it is no longer doing things the way we used to.

7evens
01-10-2013, 09:04 PM
What I object to here is these c**ts from City and Chelsea who like to imply that we somehow also achieved our success through the same means that they have, by using some other disproportionate method.

We have always been outspent by clubs like Liverpool and United since the 70's.

halfsharkalligatorhalfman
01-10-2013, 09:05 PM
We can hardly say that we have always done things the 'right' way, can we?

Bergkamp's Brain
01-10-2013, 09:05 PM
years doesn't give him any moral high ground to have a whine about other club/s supporters.

Bergkamp's Brain
01-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Mansour and Abramovic bought the club then ploughed money in left, right and centre.

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
01-10-2013, 09:24 PM
and we let you keep uwe rosler and franny lee - furthermore we will be delighted to give you a spanking on Sunday- see you there!!

Bergkamp's Brain
01-10-2013, 09:34 PM
much better and Geordies, who could barely muster 6k when in div 2

Witharby 2-3 weeks
01-10-2013, 09:45 PM
And who gives a toss about city? Answer to both is nobody and, if he did not have head up his own ass so much, he would see he contradicts himself by saying exactly that also.

The lady doth protest to much methinks and he is bending over backwards to say how much he does not care.

Dickhead

Classic Jorge
01-10-2013, 11:08 PM