PDA

View Full Version : How hard is it to explain the RVP situation?

In the know
01-05-2013, 07:14 PM
We either sell him for £24mil (when we did) or he goes for nowt in the summer?

No one hear wanted him to go, but it was 'good' & 'good business' to get £24mil for him.

If we'd refused to sell him, all we'd be reading about NOW would be RVP's agents talking to...

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
01-05-2013, 07:18 PM
and never want to leave. Its hard for them to grasp that any world class player at Arsenal is soon going to get grumpy when dusting an empty medal display at home for years on end. The only dismay for me is that Arsene is totally inept at reinvesting the funds to truly strengthen the first XI.

The Tony
01-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Most fans accept he had to be sold. Most even accept the fee was reasonable considering he could've left for zip had he stayed. What is unacceptable was the excuse....footballing reasons in effect an acknowledgement from our board that we're complete **** footballing wise compared to United

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
01-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Riddleme this then old boy. How can making utd so much better than us be good business to an ambitious club. How much more than 24m could be generated by winning either of the two trophies aw considers worth winning?

ArseMart - Enjoy every sandwich
01-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Had we gone and spent it in addition to the players we did bring in I'd have no problem with it.

But we didn't did we? We used it to cover the cost of bringing in the new players and kept a cash surplus in the bank to increase the value of the shares of the f**king robber baron who owns the club.

What I don't understand is why people are so supportive of policies whose main aim is to increase the wealth of an Americn Billionaire.

East Upper for Supper
01-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Grazidis is a f**king c**t for spouting **** that we sold him for football reasons. Little wonder rvp refused to stay at a club with that lying yank scumbag on the board.

Norwegian Bastard
01-05-2013, 07:30 PM
you don`t see coca cola sell their recipe to pepsi
or microsoft sell windows to sony
you know why ?
right because they know if they do they are f**kED
selling Robin was a good deal if we had gotten Cavani/Falcao kind of striker back ,now we got what 24 mill in the bank that we will NEVER ever spend on one striker so to me it is the same as he has gone for free

David Pleat AHADF (Royal Welsher and monkey lover)
01-05-2013, 07:33 PM
just what swayed his decision to leave. The club has loads of money as we now know. Unfortunately its all too late. The crown jewel has gone.

01-05-2013, 07:37 PM

01-05-2013, 07:39 PM

David Pleat AHADF (Royal Welsher and monkey lover)
01-05-2013, 07:42 PM

Progbook
01-05-2013, 07:47 PM

In the know
01-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Um, they would if pepsi got the recipe for nowt 12 months later.
Im actually surprised as majority of responses so far agree we had to get rid and was good business. just upset with what gazidis et al have come out with - AND I AGREE.

PS Progbook - would u rather we waited and gave him to utd for nothing in june? ****