PDA

View Full Version : Festive footy frustration, see how many you can get

Perry Groves - Number 12
12-13-2012, 10:33 AM
All blanks are surnames of Premier League footballers from this season. Number of blanks corresponds to number of letters in the name. They are all reasonably sensible…, one duplication

A Christmas -------

It was ---------- Christmas Eve morning and Scrooge was hurrying to work, --------- avoiding ------s such as beggars and ------- singers. “----- Christmas” said Scrooge, “should be banned.” In the office, Bob Cratchett was shivering.
“Stop complaining about the cold, Cratchett, you’re such a -----! I know your kids have got dysen-----, but they’ll have ---- lives, probably. For Jesus and -----‘s sake, I’ve ----- you so much over the years, I sent that ---- for ---- to your relatives in -----, -------, I even gave you a ------a last year! Remember you were only a ------- before I hired you, in my infinite ------. Without me, you’d be in the street, ------- cheap grog in bad -------.
“But sir, have a ----, don’t be ----. I’ve done a -------- job here; ------tribution has been strong, yet I have barely enough ----- to pay the -------. Tiny Tim has ------rhea and little ----- has TB. The ---------- glass in our windows is broken; the -------s from the ---- are coming in and the noise of the ------ is terrible. My wife’s ----s are getting worse and making her ------, and you should see the boil on her neck, it’s a -------. It would be --------lous if you could help us out of your -------.”
“Cratchett, shut up or you’ll be out the ------!
-- Humbug”

Dorset Gooner
12-13-2012, 10:38 AM

Pat Vegas
12-13-2012, 10:38 AM
we don't have the Xmas smilies http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/frown.gif

Luis Anaconda
12-13-2012, 10:42 AM

sodd
12-13-2012, 10:43 AM

Pat Vegas
12-13-2012, 10:45 AM
I wonder if they play Secret Santos at Arsenal http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/rubchin.gif

Pat Vegas
12-13-2012, 10:46 AM

sodd
12-13-2012, 10:48 AM
The only Administrator we do have on the books makes about one appearance a year, yet still we persist.
Everyone can see the problem, however nothing gets done about it.