PDA

View Full Version : And now we are stuck with dross like a bloke with 100 caps for Germany.

Redflag
12-08-2012, 11:28 AM
So says Luis Anaconda. Now although Luis was struggling with his comments to be sarcastic it should be pointed out that Herr Polodolski hardly looked top class at the last Euro Championship, when Deutschland crashed out in humiliating fashion to Italy and they hardly looked like world beaters either in their other games . So far the German has had a pot- pouri mixed bag if you like sort of a season he struggles to play a run of games - or even 90 minutes in one. He's scored a few goals , but he doesn't look top class to me.
There is however a good chance today ( if he plays ) to help his cause and our one, with a goal or two against the Baggies in another of those non-must win games that we seem to be playing every week now. I'm going for us to win the game. Even a penalty will do if that's what it takes.

Mack
12-08-2012, 11:44 AM
What the f**k is a non-must win game?

Redflag
12-08-2012, 12:14 PM

Rich
12-08-2012, 12:16 PM
such sorrow for morons of your magnitude http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/frown.gif

Redflag
12-08-2012, 12:17 PM
I was refering to claims that the game was a must win one. I disagree with that.

Redflag
12-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Already corrected it - we can't all be geniuses like you are.

Mad Frankie Staplegun
12-08-2012, 02:16 PM
i.e. through good & bad times and is their 5th (I think) highest goalscorer isn't anything but a quality player.

he's new to the english league & people used to give players time to bed in.

all will be good.