PDA

View Full Version : Regardless of your position on Wenger, the board, etc. It does appear that we are entering a period

Harry Balls
12-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Of change for Arsenal, whether it's tactics, manager, board, things are likely to change. Wenger and the board are not stupid, they know that the biggest issue they could face is apathy from the fans and the resulting empty seats,

You can be sure they're taking it seriously, maybe not at first, but certainly it's probably being acknowledged right now and the next le of games could well dictate the pace and severity of the changes.

If I was the board, I'd have left Wenger alone until now as well.

Paul Vaessen's moment of glory
12-05-2012, 04:46 PM
we'd be signing (two) players in January. reminds me a bit of the Terry Neill situation in the 80s when he went and bought Charlie Nicholas after we finished 10th. (Not to say the same will happen, we are currently only a few points off top 4 still).

Ronaldooooooo
12-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Just plowing through games adding to the money pit.

We are def entering tipping point.

More and more fans are turning on the board/Wenger by the week.

Pat Vegas
12-05-2012, 04:52 PM
but not in the good old boring way.

The whole club seems a bit lifeless. players don't seem to give a **** the fans are not behind the team.

Jenko -EE27
12-05-2012, 04:57 PM

redgunamo
12-05-2012, 05:13 PM

Ashberto
12-05-2012, 05:15 PM
and turn up to games and so on.

I'd love it, just love it, if one of our perpetual mutes would hold up their hand and say "Yeah, I admit that I never support the team so I can understand why they can't be bothered to play for such **** support".

Pat Vegas
12-05-2012, 05:17 PM
but both go hand in hand.

**** performances grumpy fans. grumpy fans **** performances.

But it doesn't always work. One of the noisiest times at the Emirates was that match against United in the CL. Everyone even signing Elvis too.

Game over within 10 mins.

Ashberto
12-05-2012, 05:34 PM
Blaming the new stadium seems like a case of rose-tinted specs to me.