PDA

View Full Version : Okay at, I've read all the moaning, how do we fix it

Harry Balls
12-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Other than having the highest match day ticket prices, 4th highest wage bill, selling on of best players every year, no ability to adapt tactics during a game, inability to compete in the transfer market, continual faith and reliance on underperforming players, continual investment in injured players, what exactly is the problem?

Camp Freddie
12-02-2012, 12:54 PM

JJSB
12-02-2012, 01:00 PM
I'd also guess we could see as much as 10,000 regularly off the attendances sooner rather than later

Bergkamp's Brain
12-02-2012, 01:12 PM
and make us hard to play against and hard to beat. It won't be pretty but that is the only way to halt the slide. Positioning, set pieces, how to work the ball etc...

Harry Balls
12-02-2012, 01:26 PM
If the confidence is shaky, we take it hard in the arse.

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
12-02-2012, 01:46 PM
That's the AKBs and Ostriches mantra.....

http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

Rich
12-02-2012, 01:54 PM
invest and we'd rid ourselves of the spastics you see in the video above.

Bergkamp's Brain
12-02-2012, 01:55 PM
when you do not have enough intelligent players, they can't think intelligently. That means that the manager has to change his approach to get them workinh together. Either that or we have to think the unthinkable, that the manager has reached the end of the line http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/shrug.gif

Redflag
12-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Interestingly the bookies,despite yesterday's results, price us up the same as spuds at 100-1 for the title. The way AVB's lot collapsed after the Adebayour sending off hardly suggests that they are a team with mental strength for a fight.
I can only see them and Chelsea though,another side with more problems than David Cameron, being a threat to our hopes of 3rd or 4th place . If Wenger does his job properly that is. If not then he should say au revoir and go and manage les bleus and bonny chance to him in that job with the players that the French have .