PDA

View Full Version : football just isn't the same anymore lads!

busbybabes1958
12-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Top of the league and I feel the club I've loved since a young boy isn't there any longer.

Too many greedy footballers with ego's the size of louis spence's sphincter and I've had enough.

Bring back the 70's and 80's and that feeling of ecstasy on a saturday morning of going to the match.

So what that United had no chance of winning the league back then, the cup runs we had always brought me great joy. I remember Alun sunderland making me cry when he took away the FA cup from our grasp in 79. Why the f**k didn't Mickey Thomas take Brady down before he left him for dead and crossed the ball for your Alan?

Football is consuming itself in a way that makes me f**king puke. Where will it all end? How much money do footballers think you need to live on these days anyway? 150 to 200k a f**king week and they still f**king moan!

City and Chelsea supporters may think it's great that they're owned by their rich sugar daddies, but at least Arsenal and United generate their own revenue and deserve the success we've had over the years.

My club are a shambles and I hope the whole thing goes boom sooner than later.

Signed, a disgruntled football supporter.

andy smith
12-02-2012, 11:00 AM
We want our Chelsea back http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

I walked past Highbury before the game yesterday, not something I usually do. Proper football stadium http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/bow.gif

I loved that place. Gave me some of the best moments of my life.

Mack
12-02-2012, 11:06 AM
(but entirely understandable ) reaction. I hear a fair few old school supporters talking of dropping down the leagues in order to rekindle their passion for the game. Are Rochdale any good ?

redgunamo
12-02-2012, 11:45 AM
with the European Cup.

We will never be able to do that, having sold our home in order to pay for winning .. the European Cup.

Throwing the baby out with the bathwater, indeed. Eh, Jorge?

Bergkamp's Brain
12-02-2012, 12:08 PM
to think some c**ts want the fat Usbek to take over. He will completely ruin our club. I'm still surprised that the in bred Americans haven't ruined yours.

Nicosia Gooner
12-02-2012, 12:11 PM