PDA

View Full Version : Seems to me Podolski should be getting more stick. Utter f**king garbage today and hasn't looked

LDB.
12-01-2012, 08:11 PM
good for a while now. Everyone talking about Gervinho up front but the game I was watching Podolski was "up front" for most of it with Gervinho on the left.

PET
12-01-2012, 08:17 PM
to their movements on or off the ball ...

The A*ntöniö
12-01-2012, 08:26 PM
one put this down to his first game, lack of match fitness etc etc. But since then, a couple of thunderbolts and crosses aside, the boy has looked ever so clueless in his movement both forwards and backwards to help his full-back as well. Strange, as he can look the part for Germany, arguably a much better overall team than ours, but I despair for him.

Him, Gerv, and Theo don't seem to know wht each other doing or where they are going to run. They're still working each other out alright but every day game they look like they're playing together for the first time, the 5-2 vs 10-men Sp*rs excepted perhaps.

Dr Evil daveo'o
12-01-2012, 08:35 PM
We had the ball come in 3 times today and WOW I AM GIROUD could have got his head on it. f**king depressing, we've played like this for years in all honesty, just had great players like cesc et al to get us out of it. Atmosphere was horrible