PDA

View Full Version : a point at Everton is a solid result, it'll be other games that will define our season

seasider7
11-29-2012, 01:44 AM
I'm not at all happy overall, and didn't think we were good tonight, but a point at Goodison is generally very acceptable.

Arsenes' Wanger- Bring back Modd
11-29-2012, 01:53 AM
Walcott and Rambo on the wings. Buy a f**king winger FFS Arsene.
Sadly S7, I am firmly in the Arsene Out Club. We are going backwards at an alarming rate of knots.

seasider7
11-29-2012, 02:03 AM
best manager of recent times. Sure, others have won more, but he did so much, with comparatively minimal funds.

He seems reticent to spend available money, seemingly unwilling to move into the modern football era, nauseating though it is.

I admire him so much, and wish football wasn't the obscene pantomime that it now is.

Jake
11-29-2012, 02:09 AM

11-29-2012, 02:43 AM
Thereby ensuring that he is always trying to build a new team.
Next year he will have lost Sagna and Walcott possibly, so it all starts again.
The team gets weaker every year and while he ekes out our squad with Diaby and Rosicky who are AWOL on a nearly permanent basis, we are going nowhere but downhill.

Ray Parlour Fire Extinguisher
11-29-2012, 03:50 AM
Which will look exquisite alongside the "Profit&Loss Shield". Although we may be dark horses for "Champions League Qualification Trophy" this year.

11-29-2012, 03:59 AM
Wenger on 7 Million in a year. Take a mil of that and you keep Walcott. We pay Arshy, Chamahk and Gervinho big bucks to play Carling Cup matches.
Run a business. They all need a major lesson in productivity.

11-29-2012, 04:02 AM

11-29-2012, 04:13 AM
Wenger is on more than Fergie ffs.
It is madness to haggle with Walcott, VP, Nasri all the way back to Cole.
With the players we should have been able to hold we should be fighting for the Premier League Title every year.

11-29-2012, 04:15 AM

11-29-2012, 04:28 AM
I am talking about the money the Club generates. It is poorly spent. Wengers wage is twice what it should be. Wasters on big contracts. We are not in the hunt for any decent player who doesnt come on a free. There is no longer any intent shown. We sell the best striker in the world and buy Giroud. f**k me. Giroud is ok but f**k me. We sell the best midfielder in England and wait a year to buy a replacement.
Players know that silverware at Arsenal is a dream.

11-29-2012, 04:46 AM
If you own a chip shop that needs a new fryer and have $23 Billion of assets but your chip shop only makes $5K/year, do you tell your customers you don't have money for a new fryer?

11-29-2012, 05:00 AM
http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/wave.gif