PDA

View Full Version : How does this work? Just seen the UKIP candidate for the Croydon

JJSB
11-27-2012, 06:55 PM
local elections is Winston McKenzie, a relative of the McKenzie family who have a few footballers and a boxer amongst them, who is also black!
This being the same party who a couple were members of had their foster children taken away recently supposedly because of the party's views on immigration amongst other things, very weird.

Mo Britain less Europe
11-27-2012, 06:59 PM

Luis Anaconda
11-27-2012, 07:02 PM
a party who want the UK to pull out of Europe - they are not the BNP. I am sure there are a lot of black people who also believe in controls on immigration. The foster thing was a joke

Ashberto
11-27-2012, 07:04 PM
Seems to be happening quite a bit.

http://www.spiked-online.com/site/article/13121/

JJSB
11-27-2012, 07:05 PM
Kilroy Silk also used to get a lot of abuse over his involvement with the party

Luis Anaconda
11-27-2012, 07:09 PM
of children being taking away. The rest of the argument is based around people not being allowed to become foster parents which is a different issue. That guy is really full of poorly argued ****e tbh

Luis Anaconda
11-27-2012, 07:12 PM
It is right wing and anti promoting multiculturism (as opposed to being anti mc) but the BNP-lite stick is not really fair. If a black lesbian single mother was the person to take us out of Europe, they would probably follow

JJSB
11-27-2012, 07:15 PM
If not, what is it then? Immigration is ok to a point, but once here everyone has to stick to their own communities?

Dorset Gooner
11-27-2012, 07:18 PM
details but if it is soley down to the fact that they are UKIP supporters it is a joke. This country has gone potty, you can say what you want as long as it is not right of centre. The reason UKIP exsit is because the Tory party have lost their *******s, both Labour & the Conservatives are very similar, both in the centre. The lib dems are fruitloops who will get put back to where they belong after the next election.

Dorset Gooner
11-27-2012, 07:20 PM

Luis Anaconda
11-27-2012, 07:21 PM
ie they are not against it but it should be a natural thing not something forced from above

Remi Garde
11-27-2012, 07:23 PM
It might seem ridiculous that children can be removed from homes due to the political views of their carers, but this is the same organisation that removes children from homes due to the presence of smokers, for being too fat or for not having met a crudely formed concept of their cultural needs.

Ashberto
11-27-2012, 07:44 PM
or natural parents on political or health grounds, as she does that sort of thing for a living.

Attacking O'Neill as you did misses the point imo. He gives numerous examples of questionable state intervention which are a reflection of contemporary authoritarianism.

These people would happily ration alcohol, given the opportunity imo. http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/wink.gif

Camp Freddie
11-27-2012, 08:32 PM
I work closely with the social services in relation to child protection and these examples sound like typical scare stories. It may be the case that some aspects of what you say apply, but it's unlikely they are the only reason. In any event, if somebody is severely obese and likely to have major health problems, it's not a good option is it.

Just saying like http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/smile.gif

Camp Freddie
11-27-2012, 08:35 PM

Remi Garde
11-27-2012, 08:58 PM
No other group has had such a detrimental impact upon my life, and the majority of social workers I have met are puritanical maniacs. I utterly, utterly despise them. My son actually spent the first six months of his life in care entirely on the basis that he is mixed-race and his social worker didn't want him to be brought up by a white parent.