PDA

View Full Version : I think someone on here needs to have a word with our Jack imo Roll eyes

The A*ntni
11-19-2012, 12:14 PM
Jack Wilshere believes Santi Cazorla is a “different class” but cannot be compared to former Arsenal captain Cesc Fbregas.
Wilshere and Cazorla both started Saturday’s 5-2 north London derby victory over Tottenham at Emirates Stadium, with the Spaniard netting Arsenal’s fourth in a man-of-the-match display.

Wilshere has been thoroughly impressed by the 27-year-old since his arrival from Malaga in the summer, but believes he is a different type of player to Fbregas, who quit Arsenal for Barcelona last summer.

“He [Cazorla] was different class today,” Wilshere said after Saturday’s win. “His touch, his vision is a joke. He’s a dream to play with. He never gives the ball away and he’s creative, he’s busy around the pitch [and] he’s a joy to play with.

“It’s great to have him in the team. A lot of people said they didn’t know about him before, but I’ve heard of him for a few years now.

“He’s a great player and when you’ve got someone like that in your team, who’s going to bring you in, you just want to get out there.”

“For me he’s a different player to Cesc – Cesc is more of a passer. I think with Santi, he can pick the ball [up and] he can beat a player.

“He’s got a great shot on him. I think he’s just different class and he’s great to play with.”