PDA

View Full Version : Kos

Redflag
11-11-2012, 10:56 AM
he's starred in our worst defensive displays again this season - as he did last term. Okay he makes some good last ditch desperation tackles - but overall he's a Championship class CB - rather than a top class one.
Tommy V has never looked as good since his partnership with Gallas ended - and is now also making too many mistakes in games . The captain's armband is proving to be a bit too heavy a burden for him to wear. He's no TA that's for sure. Appointing TV captain was another poor call from Wenger.
The goal keeping situation is also another one - does anyone really believe that Sczcseny is still injured - Monsieur Bull****ter used that excuse to drop Almunia after he lost confidence in him .
Three points against AVB's spuds is now a must for Wenger - he turned things around last season against Redknapp in this game - so maybe he can do it against the Portugeezer.
This game comes after another International break though - and according to the clueless f**kwit AKB gang we have still not recovered from the last one - however that just looks like another excuse to try and cover up for the real problems that we have - and these are largely down to Wenger's own failings in how he's managed the side - and nothing to do with International breaks.

Mack
11-11-2012, 11:02 AM
Pity about the ****e content.

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
11-11-2012, 11:03 AM
We are not and never will be. We are Arsenal Football Club from Islington. A small corner of North London. We never have been a big club. We are a small club in the top division who has had occasional success throughout our history (Along with some magical moments). Our real pain came when Wenger got lucky with his early signings and sold us all the big lie. The real Arsenal died when it left Highbury. This Arsenal II is a sham and also highly unsuccessful (has never ever one a cup in its History). Give up on critisizing players who are not good enough maybe for Real or Barca or Chelsea but are good enough for us. There is no player who is not good enough. Most are too good for us and failing cos we are ****.

halfsharkalligatorhalfman
11-11-2012, 11:06 AM

11-11-2012, 11:08 AM
Jesus wept...

Mack
11-11-2012, 11:10 AM
You can't beat a good hyphen.

Nicosia Gooner
11-11-2012, 11:10 AM

Nicosia Gooner
11-11-2012, 11:12 AM

Mack
11-11-2012, 11:12 AM

11-11-2012, 11:16 AM
But mix it up with some commas every now and then, please

11-11-2012, 11:22 AM
I can honestly say I have not once blamed our ****e form on the international break.

Although that is just one of numerous hilarities that can be found within his post - what must be one of the most retarded in recent awimb history.

Redflag
11-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Big club - small club - or whatever - we have had proper defenders and goal keepers in the past. Sorry about the hyphens spoiling the brilliant grammatical content on here http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/smile.gif

Redflag
11-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Thanks for that, but when I need the advice of half a man I will ask for it.

11-11-2012, 12:11 PM
for advice. Poor you http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

Redflag
11-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Why don't you go and see if mummy has any errands for you to do ,instead of posting dumb-ass drivel on here you mug.

11-11-2012, 12:23 PM
You are quite the angry little man, aren't you :hehe:q

Redflag
11-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Hey,dumbo I'm just posted my views on the crap defenders that Arsene signed .I'm not doing a grammar exam .Now you might be ' dumbfounded ' at my views on this , but this only proves how dumb you really are.

11-11-2012, 12:34 PM
and verbal bile. But by all means, do carry on http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/wave.gif

Redflag
11-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Stop trying to appear clever dunbfounded , because you obviously are not that bright.
Do you even know what a conspiracy theory is?

11-11-2012, 01:05 PM