PDA

View Full Version : Election Day! About to go out and vote. So excited! Wonder what the results will be?

Chief Arrowhead
11-07-2012, 03:25 PM
One thing that I know for sure - This country could not possibly endure 18+ months of bitterness and spend well over $6 billion devalued US dollars just to retain the status quo, could they? Dem -Prez; GOP - House; Dem - Senate. That would be just plain silly wouldn't it? Especially as dismally poor the last few years have been. The American people are much smarter than that, aren't they?

Luis Anaconda
11-07-2012, 03:26 PM
We are all in this together

wagoaw (out only, no in)
11-07-2012, 03:30 PM
We shall manage a 1-0 win on Saturday before beating the scum next week.

plastic james
11-07-2012, 03:31 PM
i think even 2008 was more of a competition....obama had all the swing states in his pocket from the go....

what an anti climax, just like going down after 2 minutes to United.

not that i was hoping for either side, i just thought i would see abit of drama

wagoaw (out only, no in)
11-07-2012, 03:33 PM
youtube Karl Rove's swan song on Foxnews.

Chief Arrowhead
11-07-2012, 03:35 PM
might be the most entertaining television of the season. Emmy worthy performance, imo.

The topper was how Megyn Kelly deftly shunted him aside by going to the folks in the back who called it. She basically eviscerated him on live television!

plastic james
11-07-2012, 03:43 PM
both are obnoxious, politically incorrect, biased and make fun of their guests.

i just saw the karl rove thing, he looks deluded, even i who isnt an expert on American elections, in any way shape or form could see where it was heading after an hour