PDA

View Full Version : YankWIMB: What's a good American online bookies?

Jake
11-02-2012, 07:47 PM

Chief Arrowhead
11-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Gambling is illegal at Bushwood and I never slice!

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
11-02-2012, 07:56 PM
both have an enormous legion of working class people who are ugly, stupid, dangerous when angry and fast becoming surplus to requirements.

Did they think everything was going to return to normal within 2 days?

Chief Arrowhead
11-02-2012, 08:03 PM
It's going to be a long, long time. Meanwhile people are STILL dying, bodies are STILL being found.

But to say anything other than All Is Well, goes against the political template laid out by Obama/Bloomberg/Christie and slavishly adhered to by the lapdog media that has the election foremost in their reposrting.

They are going to run the NYC Marathon on Sunday, FFS!

11-02-2012, 08:07 PM
a different tale.

If Obama gets back in, and I suspect he will Chief, you won't do anything silly will ya?

Chief Arrowhead
11-02-2012, 08:14 PM
I'll be sad because it will mean we have gone past the tipping point, there are more that want handouts then those who value freedom. The decline we have seen in the last four years will only accelerate. I feel like I and my country will have let my kids down, for the first time handing them a country worse off than the previous generation. Amazing how nobody understands how crushing debt can be, even with stark evidence in Europe showing us what our future is about to be.

Having said that, I believe Romney will win. Not that I'm his biggest fan, but he seems to be a "fixer", which is what we need.

11-02-2012, 08:18 PM
away, no matter who wins and America, same as Europe, hasn't got the ruthless streak needed to cut them loose. After all, it is us they will attack if they actually get really hungry.

Chief Arrowhead
11-02-2012, 08:29 PM
but I tell ya, Herbs, I can definitely see how one can become such a person.

If he does win he has nowhere to go, really. He has laid out no agenda, he won't have the House and might just lose the Senate. But Obamacare will be implemented and any fiscal reforms will be put off for four years. that will be an extra $5 Trillion on our debt and Obamacare implemented. Even at that, just running out the string, it will probably put us in an irrepairable position.

I'll try to keep the sense of humour, although I have been reduced to posting Jackie Cooper jokes, so that tether is a bit strained right now.