PDA

View Full Version : This Clattenburg deal is really bizarre no matter the outcome

Guns 'n' Roses
10-31-2012, 10:16 AM
Either:

a) He's said what Chelsea claim, how can a ref say something like that players? Racist remarks? From the footage, I find this really hard to believe.

b) Chelsea are lying. How massively big crooks are they!? Making up something like this is criminal.

Snin
10-31-2012, 10:19 AM
a joke. chelsea is ultimate scum club in europe, the way they behaved in champions league, everything..they lied about what Pol said to them before..total scum

PSRB
10-31-2012, 10:20 AM
they could possibly have misheard "Mikel" as "monkey" but it seems to me they're just trying to deflect attention from them being an utterly despicable club from top to bottom. The fact their players threatened to break Clattenberg's legs says enough

Maravilloso Marvo
10-31-2012, 10:21 AM

Maravilloso Marvo
10-31-2012, 10:22 AM

Luis Anaconda
10-31-2012, 10:25 AM
never mind the fact that at least one of the officials would have done as well, if not all three. The fact that they are "coaching" their players to answer questions on it is extremely dodgy. After the dodgy Cole evidence to the Terry enquiry I wouldn't put anything past them

Oddjob
10-31-2012, 10:26 AM
didnt they say something bad (and completely untrue) about the ambulance service too when Cech got his head smashed at Reading that time?

Complete scum.

Wilsheres Clockwork Toy
10-31-2012, 10:27 AM
for a very long time. No good can come of this.

They really are a disgusting club.

Guns 'n' Roses
10-31-2012, 10:28 AM
that neither Mata nor Torres had mentioned anything about any derogatory comments made by Clattenberg, because they had not heard anything. Apparently, it was another player that had said that he'd heard him insult the Spanish.

Luis Anaconda
10-31-2012, 10:30 AM
Mourinho said: "My goalkeeper was 30 minutes in the dressing room waiting for an ambulance. The ambulance couldn't go in the direction of the dressing room. He couldn't leave the dressing room properly. He had to go in a wheelchair in a lift and he left the ground 30 minutes after my doctor was calling for an urgent ambulance. If my goalkeeper dies in that dressing room or in that process it's something English football has to think about."

Cech, who is expected to be out for at least six months, is making a good recovery after brain surgery at the Radcliffe Infirmary in Oxford on Sunday. Chelsea are still preparing a dossier on Hunt and Reading's handling of the incident, which they intend to send to the Football Association next week.
Reading responded by releasing a detailed timeline of Saturday's events. They claim Chelsea initially decided the injury, which occurred at 5.16pm, was not sufficiently serious to require an ambulance.

Reading said it was only 24 minutes after the injury that Chelsea asked paramedics to call for an ambulance, which was eventually done at 5.45pm.
Reading, the Central Ambulance Service and Chelsea agree that an ambulance arrived at 5.52pm, left at 6.04pm and that Cech arrived at the Royal Berkshire Hospital at 6.11pm.

Where they disagree is when Chelsea asked for an ambulance to be called. Chelsea say they asked paramedics to call for one at 5.35pm, five minutes earlier than Reading claim.

Chelsea also dispute the ambulance service's claims that they asked for Cech to be taken out of the ground via a lift in a wheelchair. Chelsea say they asked for the quickest route and were only made aware of the wheelchair when medics arrived with one.

But a spokesman for the South Central Ambulance Service said: "The removal of the patient was a decision taken by Chelsea, who were offered two routes: one around the pitch on a stretcher, the other out via a small lift in a wheelchair. They chose the latter."

Mourinho said the Cech saga showed English football had got its priorities wrong when the game made such an outcry over incidents like Joey Barton bearing his backside at Everton fans and his own shush gesture at Liverpool supporters during the Carling Cup final in 2005.

PSRB
10-31-2012, 10:31 AM

Classic Jorge
10-31-2012, 10:40 AM

Supermac1976
10-31-2012, 10:56 AM

Classic Jorge
10-31-2012, 11:26 AM
Compton in Hampshire

Goonerjae
10-31-2012, 01:06 PM
can you imagine the outrage from chelsea http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

Trixie Popsicle
10-31-2012, 10:39 PM
They are filth of the highest order imho.