PDA

View Full Version : Here's what I don't quite get. Ivan makes a point the past two AGMs to say Wenger is completely in

Alexism - Atheoist
10-26-2012, 05:17 PM
charge of spending.

But:

We're buying players Wenger won't use. (Park and perhaps Giroud.)
Clearly Wenger didn't buy Park and maybe wasn't the driver behind Giroud. (He doesn't fit our play it on the ground game.)

And surely any manager who had money would shore up a team with such obvious deficiencies. I mean, from a pure risk/reward pov there's no reward for Wenger banking the money and huge risk.

We need another striker - but one in the Arsene Wenger mold (mould?) aka fast and clinical a la Henry. Yet we don't buy one. We need a better backup keeper. With money in the bank, any manager would buy one.

So I think Ivan is lying to me and throwing Wenger under the bus (Wenger saying, okay for so many millions, I'll lie here.) I don't like people lying to me oh no not at all. I think I'll send Herbs with his tool over there to smash up the place so they learn better.

redgunamo
10-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Or, to put in layman's terms, lying.

Alexism - Atheoist
10-26-2012, 05:47 PM
covered. Stupid too early shift.

PET
10-26-2012, 06:00 PM
selling 1 another striker and loaning 2 others that he didnt use last season . He effectively replaced the lot with a new striker for the season...
Just cant understand his transfer logic.