PDA

View Full Version : Nikola Tesla was a Serb, Spaltic Jmaes,

Ashberto
10-17-2012, 03:21 PM
and they've never started a world war. Austria did when it invaded them though, and no nation suffered more than Serbia in that war, who lost 16% of its population.

Also, you might be interested in learning that all sides in the 90's Balkan conflicts suffered from ethnic cleansing, but only one side ever gets blamed for it. Approx one million Serbs were ethnically cleansed, and about half of those (from Croatia and Kosovo) were displaced with the help of Western powers.

I'm not excusing idiot racist football fans from anywhere (and most people here seemingly have no problem with abusing Spurs fans on racial lines) but it's clear from your post that you are just as racist as they are.

Pat Vegas
10-17-2012, 03:22 PM

Ashberto
10-17-2012, 03:32 PM

Chief Arrowhead
10-17-2012, 03:33 PM
in St. Louis, all refugees. Heartbreaking stories, just awful.

They're doing quite well. Back in the day I was part of a group that helped them get situated. The cool thing they did was adapt to America, rather than try to recreate their homeland. It's paid off for their kids as they have assimilated. In fact just last Saturday I went to a swearing in for 50 new US Citizens from this group! They were a proud bunch as well they should be.

heh. I recall the one problem we did have at first. It is a big part of their culture that they smoke their own meats. We had a heckuva time preventing them from building their own smokehouses! http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

plastic james
10-17-2012, 03:36 PM
from a mad nations are to blame for the century long insane behavior of the serbs. you have a funny way of turning things upside down

btw austria didnt invade them, austria saved the serbs from the otoman empire and protected them for centuries.

at least get your facts right before you start one of your 'i hate the west' rants

plastic james
10-17-2012, 03:37 PM

Snin
10-17-2012, 03:44 PM

plastic james
10-17-2012, 03:50 PM
its funny how you two are the first to cry racism and imperial aggression when the west does something you do not approve of...however when someone from the russian axes does it, you're all silent...and anyone who points it out is a racist...right?

it wasnt 20 thousand plastic james' who were racially abusing and threatening the english boys last night...

Chief Arrowhead
10-17-2012, 03:51 PM
About 75% of our Bosnians are Muslim. shocking, I know. anyway, they obviously don't eat pork but they looooove their lambs and goats, something rarely eaten here. The first Ramadan they had here they told us that they wante several lambs and goats for the end of Ramadan feast. This was pre-internet days, no google. Where the heck are we going to find some lambs?

After some asking we found just what they were looking for in Jamesport, Missouri .... from an Amish farmer! heh

Snin
10-17-2012, 03:54 PM
than hitler on many many things and ashberto would be disgusted that you think that someone with such a slight grasp on his own sanity and thread of political ideals let alone any grasp for english and the written language could in any way back him up or defend him he would shoot himself and probably destroy the whole board one by one at the very whiff of such a stupid idea...

I my boy

was just calling you a dickhead.. nothing more and nothing less... you could dress like stalin and suck my cock..but to me ..you would still be a dickhead