PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else had enough of Arsene's fückwittery?

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
09-30-2012, 01:53 PM
Year after year he turns promise into failure. Just when things look bright with a rock steady defense, our clumsy Manager tinkers with it. Along with the front three may I add. I have nothing against rotating forwards but if you are going to do it, then at least bring in a player who has the right qualities to cause damage. Ramsey was never going to get any joy against Ashley Cole. He is just not good enough out wide and certainly doesnt have the pace. Chamberlain or Walcott should be playing in that position. Anyway its the dropping of Mertesacker which has enraged me. He has been our best defender this season (Along with Jenkinson) and should play every single game he is fit enough to do so. I am so angry with Arsene that I am sorry to say I might push my finger into his forehead were he physically in my company. If he dares tinker with the defense again, I am demanding a refund on my red membership and will cease all further contact with the club. I will essentially withdraw my support.

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
09-30-2012, 02:11 PM
sorry but I've still got some positives to hang onto with Wenger even if they are only memories, not even got that with you.

Paul Vaessen's moment of glory
09-30-2012, 02:11 PM

Nicosia Gooner
09-30-2012, 02:28 PM

redgunamo
09-30-2012, 02:35 PM

'Neg
09-30-2012, 02:39 PM
We'll be defending set pieces against a Big Sam side. Epic fail coming up.

mr egg and dart
09-30-2012, 02:54 PM
Yesterday was just one game. We didnt get a lot wrong imo, and came across a team that was better. Lessons will be learned hopefully and sooner or later Kos and Vermaelen will be partnered quite a bit this season.

We've done f**k all as to tophies in the last 7 seasons, but I like everything else thats going on with the club. New(ish) stadium, healthy profits per annum, and although it would be nice to get some more players in with that dosh, I think that we've got most of the squad we'll need to compete on a serious level.

Getting rid of rvp was a masterstroke. Podolski is already showing the signs that he's going to do well, and Giroud will come through in spades. He just needs a bit more time and one or two goals to get really going and then he'll be a great centre forward for us.

Ffs, Arsene...sign that bloody contract extention, sharpish likes.

Nicosia Gooner
09-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Will you be at the Woodbine pre-Olympiakos?

I hope you have that £51 you owe me for the Man City game

Mo Britain less Europe
09-30-2012, 06:06 PM