PDA

View Full Version : morose musings

wibble the lobster
09-29-2012, 10:24 PM
1. So irrespective of koscieleny's failings in the game , who thought Oxtail-chutneysoup marking Luiz from the free-kick was a good match-up after diaby? Anyone? What should have happened and who failed to tell who?

2. How poor has westwood been. Ryder cup all about the putting and olazabal's pairings have come up very short on that front.

3. You need a top class keeper to win the league. Can't think of a side succeeding without a keeper who wins rather than costs you points. . Mannone is more almunia than seaman from what I can see and scrabblescore needs to improve too.

4.Oxlade needs to improve ball retention to get in the side. Ramsey started doing the dribbling and holding on too long thing and losing possession. Cazorla's worst game alas.

5. For all the very crap day this has been sportswise we are still better than last year. However looks like other teams are too.

6. Chelsea essentially parked bus and played on break. 2 home games we have failed to overcome this tactic. Worrying.

7. Jenkinson was impressive again. I am going to have to admit I got him wrong.

8. Real lack of oomph at times today. Golf and the football....

Chief Arrowhead
09-29-2012, 10:33 PM
The last of today's Euro flailings will serve as novocaine to numb tomorrow's inevitable beatdown. As for The Arsenal we'll just have to take the just as inevitable pain unaided by any salve.