PDA

View Full Version : NFL FantasyWIMB

Slim Pickens
09-20-2012, 01:45 PM
Any opinions on the following lineup for the NFLUK Fantasy? Bit short of ideas this week.

RG3 QB
McCoy RB
Spiller RB
Wayne WR
Bowe WR
Dante Rosario TE
Justin Tucker K
Houston DEF

Mack
09-20-2012, 01:48 PM

Billy Goat Sverige
09-20-2012, 01:52 PM
QB Cam Newton
RB Marshawn Lynch
RB Jones-Drew
WR Victor Cruz
WR Vincent Jackson
TE Tony Gonzalez
WR/RB Percy Harvin
K Matt Bryant
DEF Texans

Bench
QB Josh Freeman
RB Jonathan Stewart
RB Michael Turner
WR Michael Crabtree
WR Brandon LaFell
TE Dennis Pitta

Slim Pickens
09-20-2012, 01:56 PM
Would probably play Turner or Lafell. Good team though!

Billy Goat Sverige
09-20-2012, 01:59 PM
last season.

Dwain Bowe should do well against the Saints. Their defense is awful at the minute, though having Matt Cassel throw the ball to him would be the worry there.

I like what i've seen of RG3. Similar to Newton, has a killer arm and a TD threat in the red zone with his running game. He should get good points all season.

Billy Goat Sverige
09-20-2012, 02:01 PM

Slim Pickens
09-20-2012, 02:13 PM

Slim Pickens
09-20-2012, 02:18 PM

seasider7
09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
RG3 - Bengals have strangely struggled against the run. RG3 is the last thing they need to face this week. Big week again for the boy wonder!

Spiller - has again excelled in filling in for the oft injured FJax. CLE run defense is sound, and they are missing elite Joe Haden at CB which encourage the pass. That said, Spiller should run wild again this week.

McCoy, - elite, never ever bench him.

Rosario...I'm not convinced at all, flash in the pan last week. Who else is available at TE?

Bowe - I don't rate Cassel at all, but they'll have to throw a ton this week in N.O. shootout. Plus KC can't run the ball.

Wayne - I have him in many leagues (esp PPR), depending on your league settings, there may be better WR2 options than Wayne though.

Tucker - Meh, kickers are kickers.

Texans - Peyton wont be coughing up another 3 INT.

Overall - RG3, Spiller and McCoy should see you streak to a very strong week. With a couple of minor adjustments, you could have an elite lineup this week.

Best of luck!

seasider7
09-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Personally I think Turner is reduced to short yardage/goal line RB. Rodgers is the RB to own in ATL.

JStew is high risk/high reward as he is still not fully healthy.

LaFell has been very consistent and solid in 1st two weeks, and is certainly a high upside guy to have around. He's a consideration this week.

Harvin is a beast if you get points per reception,....if not, I'd roll with JStew