PDA

View Full Version : Real Madrid or Manchester City on tele or Montpellier v Arsenal on a dodgy stream?

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
09-18-2012, 05:16 PM
Im thinking of booking into Prison. Far more advantages than coping on civvy street imvho. Never need to worry about Money, paying rent, council tax, fuel bills, food. No more stress of work, dealing with people there who are ass-holes and worrying about whether a pay rise will ever come up so you can keep up with the cost of living. No more stress of ****ty train journeys and forking out the increased ticket prices. No more worrying about buying clothes, laundry items, toiletries etc. Prison wins hands down. Good social life with lots of people around and a nice quiet cell at night to chillax. Drugs and alcohol readily available, tv, pool, gym, library, computer games. My only decision is what crime to commit to get me a very long sentance without hurting anyone. Armed Bank robbery? I just need to make sure I get caught.

I nearly forgot to add .. I dislike all of you.

Harry Balls
09-18-2012, 05:18 PM

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
09-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Hopefully I'll get Cancer or Aids and put paid to this horrible experience. I just cant be arsed.

Harry Balls
09-18-2012, 05:26 PM