PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool are such a awful team this year

modd
09-15-2012, 08:02 PM
two points from four games and let in 8 goals. awful team http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

David Pleat AHADF (Royal Welsher and monkey lover)
09-15-2012, 08:05 PM

modd
09-15-2012, 08:08 PM
bunch of players and a board that sell half your squard and bring in kids to replace them. Still he not ready for pressure of this job but then what would anyone do to sort out the ****e their. Simply not good enough team anymore.

09-15-2012, 08:13 PM
over. I d also say that their unhealthy obsession with Gerrard will hold the team back. He just doesn't fit in with his dinosaur type of play anymore.

modd
09-15-2012, 08:16 PM
for either liverpool or england. more a championship player now in my view as age has caught him up.

also your right. kenny f**ked them up with his stupid signings from 35 on andy carrol to henderson to downing. their board i also awful and let strikers leave without bringing in better replacement.]

rodgers is overated but he walked into a minefield and i think he regretting going their big time now.

09-15-2012, 08:19 PM
and policy the owners and back room staff won't change. And its a very good policy. He was stupid to leave.

modd
09-15-2012, 08:21 PM
he was stupid to leave a good sturcture their and was mad to walk into that minefield of liverpool job with those cowboys.

wigan manager got it right by ruling himself out as he knew what a f**king joke their board were.