PDA

View Full Version : Muslims burning Obama effigy,..Chief you better remind them Obama's their boy

seasider7
09-14-2012, 05:16 PM
poor confused 3rd worlders eh? Biting the hand that feeds them http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/rolleyes.gif

http://hinterlandgazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/blac k-dog-obama.jpg (http://hinterlandgazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/black-dog-obama.jpg)

KansasEffigies.com

Chief Arrowhead
09-14-2012, 05:21 PM
Oh gee, maybe if we make nice to them and apologize for the United States then they will see the light and be our friends!

to be honest, I don't think that Obama cares, as long as global wealth gets redistributed. All of this stuff shields the spotlight from the main goal. He and the Muslim Brotherhood are getting exactly what they have planned for.

Selkey - Wenger's hairpiece is a masterstroke
09-14-2012, 05:22 PM
"We're so sorry, please like us."

Bergkamp's Brain
09-14-2012, 05:27 PM

seasider7
09-14-2012, 05:27 PM
Obama and his Muslim Brotherhood getting what they have planned for?

A quasi Muslim World Order? Run from the White House? http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/rubchin.gif

That's kinda bizarre & scary if you do. It dilutes any valid arguments you have against Obama.

09-14-2012, 05:36 PM

Chief Arrowhead
09-14-2012, 05:47 PM
His world vision is for global wealth redistribution as part of his anti-colonialist philosophy. The most victimized peoples have been the Muslims. He encouraged the Arab Spring along with the Muslim Brotherhood and had to have known it would get messy, so that's why I say he isn't too bothered. Does he act bothered?

He's made no bones about this, all you have to do is read his biographies and read/listen to his speeches prior to becoming a Presidential candidate. This stuff was not vetted in '08.

Who do you think we have as President? Yo might want to think about that. Why is he promising to give us more of the same? Why is he saying that the road will be hard? He got everything he wanted in the first two years. This economy and what is happening now is all part of the plan. why do you think he keeps proposing budgets with monumental deficits? The easiest way, probably the only way, we can be felled is by choking on our own debt.

YOu might want to stop and consider everything that has happened in totality, then notice his statements and reactions. things are going swimmingly in his view.

Gunner Since Time Began - born to moan
09-14-2012, 05:59 PM

Bergkamp's Brain
09-14-2012, 06:09 PM
clearly that would be a gross insult to stupid people!

Chief Arrowhead
09-14-2012, 06:12 PM
Obama is a very unique politician. People basically project onto him what they want. But when you find out how he grew up and the people who most influenced him you understand what his motivations are.

He never set foot on the US mainland until his late teens. Having your father abandon you and really not even know him has to have been gut wrenching and it really did spur his search for meaning in life as well as his desire to make something of himself. to prove to this absent father that he was worthy of his name. All he ever heard was how great a man he was, etc.

Why do you say a movie is bull**** is a) you have not seen it and b) all it does is research facts and talk to people that his own biography says were a great influence.

I liked his brother, George, the best. Gerorge lives in a shack in Kenya. NOw the conservatives rail on Obama for not helping his brother. Yo uknow, Obama is going on and on saying "We are our brother;s keeper" when he wants more government programs. George said, no, he didn't want any of Barack's money. he was happy just the way he is.

Anyone that votes and does not see this movie is ignorant. The mkedia didn't want you to know about him in '08 -- truth tell the voters didn't want to know either. It should be different this time.

It would probably make you, and others, support him even more. You're going to end up with an extremely weak United States and more of a global balance of power between the West, China and the Islamic countries. We'll be crippled.

09-14-2012, 06:12 PM

09-14-2012, 06:26 PM

seasider7
09-14-2012, 06:30 PM
it must be because he's failed as USA President, right?

welcome to "Logic Thinking (an introduction)for the uneducated masses of the wacko right."

09-14-2012, 06:46 PM
else would you expect from him? I saw him in a couple of interviews and some of the things he said were laughable.

Maybe you should read Obama's book and see if you come to the same conclusions.

Chief Arrowhead
09-14-2012, 07:40 PM
and the documentarty goes further by interviewing those, as I said, who influenced him.

I did not state, nor mean to imply, that I agree with his SPECULATION as to what this portends for the future, but as far as it goes I thought that the dots were well connected, especially as it explains Obama's behavious, statements and actions.

Why else would he promise more of the same after these results? The fact he isn't losing by 10 points is giving me enough concern. But then I wish this country well, not ill. What your wishes are is fairly evident.

09-14-2012, 07:47 PM
with the same conclusions.