PDA

View Full Version : i hate muslim extremists they should kill all the *******s with bullets washed in pigs blood

Mo Britain less Europe
09-13-2012, 04:07 PM

Twat Cuddles
09-13-2012, 04:08 PM

Pat Vegas
09-13-2012, 04:09 PM

Twat Cuddles
09-13-2012, 04:12 PM

Chief Arrowhead
09-13-2012, 05:05 PM
It has just been revealed that the US State Department would not allow the Marines protecting the Egyptian embassy to carry live ammunition. There zero Marines in Libya.

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
09-13-2012, 05:54 PM
We can't deal with these animal scum bag rag-heads.

If it wasn't for that fcuking oil....we wouldn't have to cow-tow to their bull****....

dismalswamp
09-13-2012, 05:56 PM
....i'm not serious of course but if it where the other way around...the problem with the civilised way the west behave is that it isn't reciprocated which in turn causes more intolerance with the everyday people. Carry on like this and the unrest will rise and promote more extreme fascist bodies into the mainstream.

Snin
09-13-2012, 06:45 PM
feckers in the first place to knock out a government no worse than many others , same ****e they doing in syria, did in yemen, afghan, iraq etc ..just goes to prove that al-queda is a us created, backed and bull****e org in first place to get rid of decent arab nationalism. how can u give a ****e about some ambassador that created and backed the ****e in the first place..its not the '[racist term removed]s' fault that the us/eeu backs the militant nutters who are not true muslims in the first place. if oyu cant see the bull****e after we back load of al-queda killers who killed thousands in first place then your feckin stupid. the ambassador was in place by the sword and died by it..

all i can say is that the only US politican who predicted this cr*p is Ron paul..the western politics on this ****e is fecked. the average 'rag head' as you so nicely put it hates this cr*p..blame our governments not them

redgunamo
09-13-2012, 08:03 PM
over twenty years ago.