PDA

View Full Version : Fast Eddie: Do you still beat your wife?

Ashberto
09-12-2012, 11:55 AM
An unfair question, perhaps, but in line with the sophistry you used against me earlier.

Seing as english comprehension is seemingly not your strong point, I'll make it easier for you. I'm not raging against anyone for what they're wearing. I am offended though, that I am being treated as a monster with uncontrollable lusts who is incapable of seeing a woman who isn't forced to be disguised as a dehumanised blob without losing control. You also seem to have difficulty understanding the difference between a headscarf and a fully covered face.

It's possible that you're not actually so thick that you need all this explaining. The alternative is that your politics is guided by malice and deliberate misrepresentation of what people say to suit your own twisted agenda.

[/Chief mode disengaged]

Monty91
09-12-2012, 12:10 PM
That's a bit of a straw man you've erected there.

Fast Eddie :L:
09-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Have you any proof to back up claims that woman, in the UK, are forced to wear these garments, and that it is not part of their tradition and that they are not happy with this part of their culture?

My politics is tolerance and That you see fit to rage against Muslims in Libya and not the terrorist British state that was involved in creating the ****storm in Libya shows where your priorities lie. You just wash your hands with the monster that Western imperialism has created and rant about the reaction.

Utterly blinded http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/rolleyes.gif

British supremacism rulz

Ashberto
09-12-2012, 01:27 PM
My point was that if something offends me that's my problem, and I don't need to go around murdering people for it.

These terror attacks are supposedly in response to these people being offended by an anti-Islamic film, not an imperial occupation.

Did you support the 7/7 attacks as well, btw?

Also, you presume too much about my opinions of western militarism. I've probably been opposing British Imperialism since you were in nappies.

Ashberto
09-12-2012, 01:40 PM
The point being that it doesn't matter whether I'm rightly or wrongly offended by something, it's what I do or don't do about it that matters.