PDA

View Full Version : Ticket / seating advice

V BOMBER (formerly the fab)
09-03-2012, 07:48 AM
Guys appreciate your advice.

Planning to take the family back to watch Arsenal in April from Australia. I can secure tickets at the Fulham away game but sitting with the home team (Fulham) supporters. Is that something I should be wary of, ie not wearing our colours, or cheering etc - is it likely to lead to any trouble if I do (or the kids) slip up at all?

Thanks

Curly
09-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Aside from the Emirates,obviously.

'Neg
09-03-2012, 07:56 AM

creagh
09-03-2012, 08:00 AM

V BOMBER (formerly the fab)
09-03-2012, 08:01 AM
haha - done

Guns 'n' Roses
09-03-2012, 08:43 AM
there is an "end" at the Emirates?

gco40203
09-03-2012, 12:13 PM
In general you should be careful in every ground about colours and cheering the away team when amongst home fans. At the end of the day every club has its nutters its just a case of proportions. The majority of fulham fans are fine but nobody likes opposition fans in the home end. Even at Emirates some of the gibbons in our support go mental if an away fan is spotted amongst us.

I went to fulham away a few years ago but i had gotten my tickets via a fulham fan so like you i was in the home end with my son. We kept fairly quiet and thank goodness we did because late in the game one of their fans just a few seats along from us spotted a gooner several rows below celebrating an arsenal goal. The fulham bloke went a bit mental and started trying to climb over other fans to get at the gooner. Fortunately we had been quiet enough to get away with it.

So yes you could be fine but discretion is always the better part of valour as it only takes one idiot to spot you and cause trouble.